• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Theft Auto 5 - Release in 2012

116ozz9.jpg

Read here:

http://www.gtav.net/

Last edited:
If GTA 5 sucks, I'm done buying the series.. I was disappointed with GTA 4

Niko Belic, Gunz Blazzin all over the place. The story is awesome, animations, ideas... everything! What is there to be disappointed?

No fun...
Alot less cheat codes, no bikes, no huge ramps, no airplanes to fly on, no mountains..

I don't mean cheats for like infinite ammo and all that. I've already passed the game with and without cheats, I mean cheats like make all people follow you, touch a car and make it fly up, cars explode on impact, cars with nitro, no gravity on cars and stuff like that

If GTA 5 sucks, I'm done buying the series.. I was disappointed with GTA 4
:O!!
did you play the complete game?
Gta 4 had amazing storyline and cars,shops etc
Ofc there was something missing like you wsnt able to fly plane..but still
BEST CONSOLE GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

I don't mean cheats for like infinite ammo and all that. I've already passed the game with and without cheats, I mean cheats like make all people follow you, touch a car and make it fly up, cars explode on impact, cars with nitro, no gravity on cars and stuff like that

By just playing GTAV will be an experience!

Back