• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Grand Theft Auto 5 - Release in 2012

The main thing about the GTA series is the story. If you watch every 'clip/mini-movie' between the missions, you really understand the life of a gangster. GTA is love.

I have Vice City, San Andreas and 4, and I myself prefer San Andreas, I can't really say why though, it just seems to captivate me for some reason while 4 on the other hand I almost had to forced myself to play it till the end, but I just did the main storyline and placed it on the shelf, no side missions nor anything, SA on the other hand was 100% completed

I think I'll get my GTA 4 out of the shelf and play it a bit to see if I can figure out why I didnt liked it

I have had on pc: GTA 1, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, on PS2: GTA: Liberty City Stories, GTA: Vice City Stories, on PS3: GTA IV, GTA: Episodes From Liberty City and i am most definitely going to buy GTA V :D Unless it comes out for PS4 coz i ain't gonna buy another console. I really hope it will run on PS3 and Xbox not on next generation consoles.

I doubt it, the next gen portables(3DS and Vita) are already announced and both XBox and Playstation will always have a home console, even if they made a portable console with power superior to PS3/XBox, you wouldnt even be able to hold it because of the heat they'd generate, at least with the current technology, in 20 years or so, our mobiles will be as good as current desktops, so there's no telling what the future holds

View attachment 9844

What do you think about the GTA series? Personally I love the games and Rockstargames aswell!
Anyone besides me who are looking forward to the new game? The number 5 in this fantastic serie!

I've heard it will have some Vice City inspiration (Miami Vice 80s style) and the map will be tooooo huge! But iam not sure!

Here in Sweden you can already pre-book the game, so ill do it asap!

Grand Theft Auto 5 To Be Released In 2012 | Tech, Gadgets, Web, How To, Latest News and Updates
GTA V Latest News & Information | GTAV.NET
That it will have resembling styles with Vice City is great. Vice City is my favorite so far. After that; GTA 3 and San Andreas. The ones available for the Playstation 1 I like as well but they're kinda limited. They were awesome at the time but now I probably wont find much joy except nostalgia with them.

The main thing about the GTA series is the story. If you watch every 'clip/mini-movie' between the missions, you really understand the life of a gangster. GTA is love.
The main thing about GTA for me has always been going around doing whatever, which mostly consists of me trying to start world war 3 or just have fun with the vehicles. Tbh, the story I don't care too much off. I've played through GTA 3, Vice City and almost San Andreas but it was kinda "meh". GTA IV I tried a little but got bored quickly, could be because of the game or me just not finding games as enjoying as I used to. I don't play any console games anymore and on the computer it's just Tibia pretty much, so it's probably leaning to the general view on games rather than the game itself.

I will not buy the game but if I get a chance to try it, I will.

Still buffering for me.

American fella this time, and Los Santos (Vinewood)

But kinda dissapointed, let wait for next materials!

Last edited:
Trailer.

[video=youtube;hxcGJ5t30uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxcGJ5t30uI[/video]

So 24.05 might be a release date. When the guy put for sale sign you can see adress 2405 and trailer music is from 24 of may.
Also guy in 0:40 looks like Tommy Vercetti. Gta V Eh?

Back