• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Granted Wishes Broken Dreams<Forum Game>

Granted, but you won't be able to eat them!

I wish the girl that goes out tonight with me that she likes the place am taking her to :p

YOUR AN ASSHOLE

I was really sad about that.

Also GRANTED
But if its mcdonalds you will trip into something special and brown :blink:

Assuming you meant David Blaine... you make your shotgun disappear and you perform a magic trick to get it back, unfortunately, when it comes back it's trigger got pulled when you (in a parallel universe) decided it would be cool to shoot it, and the bullet came with it and shot your dog that you loved so much. Inevitably, sometime in your life - this led to your downfall and now you will burn in eternal damnation.

I wish for a wish that cannot be broken, beaten, OR scarred.

Granted, but you're wish was Severely burned.

I wish for this thread to be closed.

denied

i wish i had an mutual village idiot from the medieval middle. He has to be babylonian and wear a tigh

I ****ING HATE YOU, SON OF A *****!! I HOPE YOU SUCK 25 ****S AND DIE!!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET ME HAVE A ****ING PONY? JESUS GO TO ****, SUCK 25 MORE ****S THEN GET SOME AIDS....I'M GOING TO ****ING STAB YOU IN THE DAMN HEART!!!! THEN I'LL STICK MY HAND DOWN YOUR THROAT, TAKE OUT YOUR APENDIX AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE WITH IT!!!!!!!!! ****** ******ING **** GO DIE (DAJ)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish granted (In 7 more years)

But, when it happens you will suddenly have a heart attack, and will not survive...sorry :(

I wish for.....my own saber.

Granted, but some guy you beat up in High School seeks to get revenge on you...he goes into your Garage, and blows up one, and then all of the rest blew up with that one.

SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a Monkey.

Granted...

But after 10 minutes of playing your infinite xBox Live, Alex enter the place where your xBox is, and he suddenly throws a bottle with soda...

Your xBox die...
Then... Alex die...

--------

I wish I could be a moderator. (This is going to be funny)(FLAME MY WISH PEOPLE!)

Granted.

BUT... when you arrive to Sweden, Sizaro kill you for throwing a TROKADERO's bottle to the floor.

I wish I could be a moderator in OTLAND. (FLAME THIS LITTLE BEE)

Granted...

You are in sweden, with immortal powers... But after 10 seconds, there's another BIG BANG explosion and the entire world got fuc*ed, and you just stay flying in the space, and then you just decide to die...

I wish I could have Tibia's Team MapEditor. ^_^

Granted, all your problems are SOLVED.

But, when you arrive home being peaceful and happy, you just find out that your girlfriend is pregnant, and you are the father.

(Yeah, she got more than 10 DNA confirmations)

I wish all the bees of the world were dead.

Granted. You drink too much, and one day...while you were being a normal person just walking around....YOUR DAMN HEART BLEW UP!!!

I wish I was SuperMan

denied because you even ask in ur sig for people to rep you, and yet im an newer member more then half a year and i got more bars ;)

i wish for a mapping partner

Back
Top Bottom