• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Granted Wishes Broken Dreams<Forum Game>

Granted.The thread gets deleted while being on the 499th page.

Wish: I wish I had a Ho-oH under my possession (what a wish...)

Granted. But you accidentally ban Tala's noob account so he deletes you.

I wish I could find something better to do with my time then playing forum games.

Granted! You stop forum games but then you cut your veins.

I wish I could have grand theft auto cheat codes on real life.

Granted! ANd now wake up and understand that this is your dream and irl you will fail your probation!! AHEHAHEAHEAH

I wish I perfectly knew C++/php/lua/html :D

Granted, but your knowledge about C++/PhP/Lua/Html is just old, because everything is managed now by SQL and TCL.

I wish I could have the best dedicated server on the world for free. Any fees and expiration dates. Just for me.

Granted.You had a unicorn but while it was running he crashed on a whole and broke its horn,so you now have a horse.

I wish I could fly.

Granted! Meanwhile you are flying, an airplane comes from behind and... you know the happy ending.

:rolleyes:

I wish I could have the best dedicated server on the world for free. Any fees and expiration dates. Just for me and un-hack-able.

Granted. But the data centre it was in was blown up by terrorists :(

I wish that no matter how much weed I smoked I could never fail a drug test

Granded BUT! then they tasted bad and ppl stop liking them and you got out of money :p

I WISH I COULD HAVE POWERS!
this will be interesting xP

Granded BUT! then they tasted bad and ppl stop liking them and you got out of money :p

I WISH I COULD HAVE POWERS!
this will be interesting xP

Granted! But, it's limited, CipSoft didn't give you all powers.

I wish this thread was closed.

Granted! But you will never be able to post here again :(

I wish i were a billionaire!

granted but money isnt real..so your the poorest man of all.

I wish I was a Dragon with claws made of lightning!!

Back