• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Green lines in Remere's map editor 3.7

katumblo

Reaction score
I formatted my computer and installed remere's map again, but now when I open it where any tile is it's getting full of green lines

Sem título.png

What should i do to resolve this?

someone can help me?
good morning, i had several problems with the latest versions of the RME.... finally i used the latest version available on the official website... if I'm not mistaken it's 2.2

3.4 higher I have this problem reported
3.2-3.3 problem teleport

good morning, i had several problems with the latest versions of the RME.... finally i used the latest version available on the official website... if I'm not mistaken it's 2.2

3.4 higher I have this problem reported
3.2-3.3 problem teleport
But can I edit tibia 12.70 map using remeres 2.2?

I don't think so... I use it for an old version... but try to use 3.1 to see.... I know I tried to use these versions and it showed these errors that I said

I tried it with the 3.2 remere version, but with no success to import my map of the current version :(

Back