• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Griz Rook Jungle showoff!

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Best answers
Reaction score
Why are you wearing snow clothes in the jungle?
It's his sweatsuit.
He's weighing in in 36 hours, needs to drop to the lower weight class. ;)

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
Gotta love how people just turn to criticise how unrealistic you're being by wearing a snow suit in the jungle XD.

Anyways, looks nice, personally though I feel like rookgard is rookgard, rats/trolls/basic orcs etc. but that's just me :p

OP
xbaconghostx

xbaconghostx

Best answers
Reaction score
Gotta love how people just turn to criticise how unrealistic you're being by wearing a snow suit in the jungle XD.

Anyways, looks nice, personally though I feel like rookgard is rookgard, rats/trolls/basic orcs etc. but that's just me :p
Hahaha thank you I'm meticulous.

That's just the outfit I wear as god, I don't like wearing the god gear!

many feel the same. It's a custom rook experience! If people want to play normal rook they still can in normal tibia! but man it gets boring so fast which is why I wanted to make this server. For rookstayers who need more!
Post automatically merged:

It's a training, after few months he will walk twice as fast without clothes.
YES PICCOLO STYLE

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
Yeah that idea I do like, when you're intentionally extending rookgard then 100% fits the purpose :)

OP
xbaconghostx

xbaconghostx

Best answers
Reaction score
Yeah that idea I do like, when you're intentionally extending rookgard then 100% fits the purpose :)
Not just extended either! new mechanics like mining and woodcutting too :3 lol

Berciq

Best answers
Reaction score
For me it is not rook anymore ;D Think about adding items on ground, and changing number of arrows 3, 8, 12, 2, 4 26 so they would have different stack

OP
xbaconghostx

xbaconghostx

Best answers
Reaction score
For me it is not rook anymore ;D Think about adding items on ground, and changing number of arrows 3, 8, 12, 2, 4 26 so they would have different stack
Great idea on the arrows! There are lots of items on the ground in different areas, happens to be some of the cleaner spots in the screenshots. And it's definitely still rook, just a custom experience with plenty to do after lvl 8! :)

Wow! Ok buddy!

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
Don't take these negative comments so seriously, keep doing you and you'll improve with time.

OP
xbaconghostx

xbaconghostx

Best answers
Reaction score
Don't take these negative comments so seriously, keep doing you and you'll improve with time.
Its okay everyone has opinions, and to be fair the close up screenshots i posted arent all that flattering!

Berciq

Best answers
Reaction score
If You don't mind, I'd love to see overall map of your rookgaard

OP
xbaconghostx

xbaconghostx

Best answers
Reaction score
Well the thing is, 80% of it is underground.
Theres only a few things areas added to surface

also i just saw your rookgaard! Idk if you have a server running with all that or not but you did some great work. i work on my project totally solo, if you would like to get involved that would be awesome =]