• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Grizzly Adams

4Muki4

HOROHOROHORO
Reaction score
Hey,

I am using tfs 0.4 3884 as my distro and i managed to find a cool grizzly adams script HERE
after i made all the files and followed his steps i tested if the npc was working unfortunately it wasn't working.

If i say Hi, Task i get this error
w6usn6.png

If i say Hi, report i do not get reward either a console error

Kind regards
Muki

Ah, I see the problem.
Line 90
Code:
text = text .. "\n" .. i .. " - " .. tasks.raceName .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, tasks.questStarted) == 2 and " [Done]" or "")
tasks.raceName (and also tasks.questStarted) don't exist. this should actually say:
Code:
text = text .. "\n" .. i .. " - " .. tasks[i].raceName .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, tasks[i].questStarted) == 2 and " [Done]" or "")

raceName and questStarted are elements in a table, but the table is an element within another table (tasks) so you have to tell it to access the proper task before trying to access an element in that task. Can't believe the author missed that, since it definitely wouldn't run.

Back