• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GS Hunt..

Force Stark

Reaction score
gs5.png

gs1v.png

gs2afe.png

gs3x.png

gs4.png

;)

to bad you didnt find any gses or loot ;/

to much grass tuffs imo, but its nice :).

"imo", know what thats mean? i know you like massing grass tuffs neon, but all dosnt and im one of them.

Those "grass tuffs" are more like "variation in the grass" and not grass tuffs to me and tbh I don't think they are over spammed. It would look weird/overspammed thought if those were actual grass tuffs (aka real life grass tuffs).

Those "grass tuffs" are more like "variation in the grass" and not grass tuffs to me and tbh I don't think they are over spammed. It would look weird/overspammed thought if those were actual grass tuffs (aka real life grass tuffs).

oh im sry, i grass tufts is the right word lol (like in remere you know, doodad palette>nature). well just my opinion, dont make a big deal about it, -.-

grass tufts give a very nice effect,even if it is a lot but in moderation

Back