• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gSL mapping

In the dragon hunting ground why is there fish remains and a banana peel?

Other than those and the fire on top of the large rock your mapping is fine, just try to lose some
of the trash details and keep it simple and clean :>

hat about an explorer who was eating a fish and banana while killing some dragons ^.- o_O

here: that with the butress wont work never in-game. you have to make an own sprite for it
and you forget to add the rets of the fences (ID: 1538)

and the ladders looks buggy. there are stonewalls missed or so dunno. and borders are missed also^^

S

The ladders arent buggy, they work fine
and the fence I didnt notice :)

thanks.. more?

Here more..

Crazy old man house (conatins a quest)
oldmanr.png

Please more comments! tell me what to change, tips etc..

I don't realy think it's smart for a person to put all his weapons at the end of his bed...
Imaginate him going to bed, he starts to sleep, moves a bit around and bumps the weapons, the weapons fall on the bed and his foot is cut off = )
Great idea whit the books ö.ö
simply said: Nais >;D

Haha thanks :) didnt think about this way.. but the man is crazy and he's keeping his weapons close :)
I'll try to find it another place, thanks by the way :)

more?

I actually don't really like your Natur. Check the Tutorial for Natur(Ethan's One). Moreover use Stone Ledges, looks better. And at you Balkons use those:ID1518.
And thanks for free Royal Helmet :p If you want that you can't take take the Royal Helmet in-game just put in Action ID : 1000

See ya,
S

Thanks for the comment, but wondering why dont you like my nature? :( Can you explain what is wrong with it?

I'll check the tutorial..

Used the railing you said will be better, changed it
about the royal helmet ofc I've done uid so impossible to move it ingame..

More comments please?

Nothing speical but centipedes caves under Oscura Village.. just try to keep the thread alive

centipedea.png

Well the thread is comment-less.. anyway I'm still working and still wanna hear your comments and what to change to become better..

I finished the village and started work on the outside..
anyway its undone but still..

Oscura Enterance
oscuraenter.png

The way mystery way to the village
way1.png

way2c.png

way3.png

Looks very nice, but what does the 4th picture present? Is it a campfire or what? And why there are skulls? ;)

Back