• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guardian's lifethread.

Made some more progress on Gryla! (I love this name, mostly because I love mythology) :D

Shielding 102, while hunting!
dNiStgs.png

And level 277!
ig5mlSe.png

Also, a very old friend of mine from the start of Shadowcores is back! Silent Ghotic!
A really close friend of mine and as long as he'll be playing you'll see me playing and updating this thread as well! ;)

And the last thing, I wanna share my song of the day haha :D

------------------------------
Oh yeah, feel free to vote in a poll I made!
http://otland.net/threads/make-the-donate-outfits-harder-to-obtain.205628/

Lvling some more with ma ***** Mojo So Dope ;)

Level 275 on my ED!
HYVvVvA.png

and level 276!
gUu0ODC.png

And level 278 on Gryla! :D
Wd1pabP.png

Last edited:
New update! :)

Sunday morning update, might come one this evening too if I level more, don't know if I will yet haha! But here's a few advances, even from yesterday because I didn't wanna upload too few pictures at once :D

Kid Cudi level 278! - ft. Mojo So Dope! xD
zI2W1g6.png

Kid Cudi level 279!
LBVinCO.png

Kid Cudi level 280! :D
uBE82rX.png

Gryla level 279!
ZcKmpkV.png

and Gryla level 280 as well!
621YnIA.png

Hopefully there will be some better and more interesting pictures to show soon, I'm hoping to teamhunt a lot in inq, poi etc as I did before with Velixun. Also, there will be loot pictures as well then, but for now it'll be just advances. Unfortunately! :c

Also, I'm thinking of getting Gryla an addon, do you think Oriental, Pirate or Summoner would suit Gryla best? :)

Keep going bro, soon 300 :)
If you take your mage you should come hunt with us poi sometime if your up 2
countess sorrow.png
Second silver mace on lunarforce :)

MEFISUTO.

Here's 2 new advances, one of each character! :D

Kid Cudi 281!
ZqUzUqJ.png

Gryla 281!
guydYl5.png

Last edited:
My PC has been starting to run weird, lags way more than I'm supposed to, also some small issues with graphics even though I just changed graphics card.

Will probably reformat my computer soon, and won't hunt/post until I've fixed this issue or just learned to live with it lol :)

My PC has been starting to run weird, lags way more than I'm supposed to, also some small issues with graphics even though I just changed graphics card.

Will probably reformat my computer soon, and won't hunt/post until I've fixed this issue or just learned to live with it lol :)

Sad to heart that hehe. I'll keep waiting you'r lifethread since i enjoy it :) :)

My PC just needed to rest some, also I scanned my PC for virus and found a lot haha..

Didn't get the screenshot of 282 because I wanted to make the loot text disappear and I failed by taking the screenshot immediately after haha, well here's 282 in ugly form.
AWFJXrP.png

Last edited:
Finally made some process on Lunarforce once again, I'm not very active at the moment but the thread will be running til the server dies hehe :)

286 on Gryla !
Xwc87EX.png

287 on Gryla!
UkPX0wV.png

and ofc I missed the screenshot of 288, but the knight is 288! :)

282 on Kid Cudi!
7IjNMNC.png

283!
uVJ6cBU.png

284!
qiG91Wo.png

and 285, and that's all for today I guess, too lazy to keep going haha :D
msusup4.png

Back