• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guardian's lifethread.

Such a noob, Using ur ferumbras hat instead of selling it fucking rpger !!

Note: Even though I'm kind of 'back', there will probably be pretty long time between each post since I'm playing Path of Exile most of the time I'm by the computer (because all my rls play it)

I PLAY IF YOU PLAY BROOOO ;3

I make new char

Make a non-cursed character, and have your own email and never give acc/pw to anyone xD

- - - Updated - - -

New advance! Shielding 114, 120 with eq \o/ :D

lSme4m7.png

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've got 969/3000 demonic essence, then I got Full Brotherhood to Velixun as well.
Which means only full druid and 1st crystal warlord and 1st soil guardian left to all addons obtainable.

rYd6GdV.png

Last edited:
Full Brotherhood done yesterday evening!

OO2lgS3.png

Which means only Druid left to all addons done.

Ghazbaran spawned, didn't get loot though, but it was Ravenwing and Oceanborn Leviathan Armor..
aIV8SEh.png

You in party with Impact? we no friends anymore!!!11

That guy thinks he own every quest spawn or something haha, getting skulled on me and my mates and then he ends running like a chicken :p

You in party with Impact? we no friends anymore!!!11

That guy thinks he own every quest spawn or something haha, getting skulled on me and my mates and then he ends running like a chicken :p

I did party with Fatima just to get hold of loot cuz they were a lot of people, sadly got none

.. as everybody else

Last edited:
TK1tq5e.png

Hoping for more screenshots soon, had to reformat my computer so a lot of new pictures disappeared, only on subchars anyway so it doesn't really matter.

- - - Updated - - -

PJrbPsy.png

Back