• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
I would like to start this "game" just to have a bit of fun.
In the past I made this but it didn't had enough attention: https://otland.net/threads/guess.169174/
So for that reason I'm doing this thread in normal section so it gets more attention.

You all have to do is take a screenshot somewhere in Tibia world, where no one could have been there. Post the screenshot of your Tibia screen, NO minimap or serverlog chat should be shown on.
And someone have to guess the place and do his own screenshot at same place in order to guess.
PS: feel free to give hints.

Let's begin!
HINT 1: Somewhere in a city where magic became more popular and old mages used to own shiny houses.
9qpJPSE.jpg

Last edited:

Hints? What for? His "guessing" is stupid and easy.
I cba log ingame now, better go and check in there because it's there exactly.

You can find that place in way to Minotaur island, Thais.
013dbe8fdfe2b7c5e830de59de5b995a.png

4aa343724dd8f2e4d67376ba1558dc6a.png

I will post my next "guess" later.

Obligatory fix for gay duo:
f9gbMAH.png

This time cock a bit smaller, representing team Dyablo!

Team? It's just a random with who I been before lol, anyways you don't have to feel jealous after my guessing.

Damn this one was easy :)
1o7odz.jpg

Now its my turn! :D
ortiz7.jpg

Good Luck!

Last edited:
ed362efe45.jpg

If you guys, find this place first, you win a pair of soft boots, gl finding it l0l.
first one that gets there and posts it on this thread wins den msg me ingame and i will watch

no hints cuz swag

Back