• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess

ZOLOots.jpg

Thanks for participating, just found it:
xRadNhj.jpg

Go find it ;)
Beznbsptytuu_zpsg0zn2s7g.png

Sincerely it looks really easy, most of Tibians have been there (including me, a lot of years ago in Tibia real's), but somehow in Shadowcores you're not able to use pick at some places so I cba to get there, but there might be another way to get inside there, can't be bother to get there tho.

Good one, I'll be finding soon. :eek:

@Up Thanks for recommending that water but... was full of pollution, i'm sure that you throw all this shit there;(!

Thanks for participating, just found it:
xRadNhj.jpg

Sincerely it looks really easy, most of Tibians have been there (including me, a lot of years ago in Tibia real's), but somehow in Shadowcores you're not able to use pick at some places so I cba to get there, but there might be another way to get inside there, can't be bother to get there tho.

Good one, I'll be finding soon. :eek:

Its shadowcores and you can go there by pick ;)

Found it already, cba getting there and taking ss, feel free to post next one.
p160WaR.png

@up, lazy to get there, to the south from that grass there are two big spider's silk which can be broken by using any weapon. And if you go to the east, and down floor there are Dwarves such as Enslaved Dwarf, in Cave of the Losts.
qf1sHu9.png

Last edited:
Back