• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild][NEW WORLD!!!] Happy Tibians :-)

Are you joining the fun?

• Total voters

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!
Due to Mirades hint that a new world will be opened up, on RL TIBIA
ok1yd4.jpg

I plan on starting there again, no matter what world type (pvp/npvp) it will be :)

Since some of you guys showed interest in starting your tibia journey once anew on this upcoming world, i came up with the idea of creating a guild, the "Happy Tibians". Therefor i will be advertising this guild in advance and also be hireing Vice Leaders as of now, who are up for supporting and managing this guild.
Once ruling Nova as a mass pk guild this time HAPPY TIBIANS will be different, which i will explain in the following:

f0ywl0.jpg

HAPPY TIBIANS :
We aim for a guild where everybody feels happy to be in and we all enjoy the game together. Helping each other out is top priority and therefor you will always have our support if you join us :) We do not tolerate any violence against any of our members, so if that happens immidiate counter measures will be taken. We DO NOT want any cheaters or botters in our guild! We need you to speak english!

Tl;dr of what we want:
- Have fun playing together :)
- Quest and Hunt together :)
- Help each other out, whenever possible!
- NO cheaters/botters!
- English speaking

The Guild:

Leader: Damon
Vice Leaders: Blez; ? ? ? --> You MUST buy Premium and be atleast 4 days/week
Members: EvilSkillz, nightfull
--------------------------

Should you be interested by now, just post here and also if you are up for being a Vice Leader or not?

Last edited:
I plan on joining, :) i'll buy premium when the next check comes in. Do you know the name of the world? Because I really wanna start it now lol

I plan on joining, :) i'll buy premium when the next check comes in. Do you know the name of the world? Because I really wanna start it now lol
Well the world is upcoming. As you see in Mirades statement (pic above). It is not realesed yet and there is no certain date. So all i can do is invite you to join the fun of waiting and if you want you could become a Vice once the guild will be created :)

Awesome guys, will add you to the list, so i will have us all listed :)
Thanks for Blez being Vice Leader. Anyone else getting prem and wanna help out as a Vice Leader?

Aight.. Still nice to see one more otlander on the new world :)

If you guys start on aurora, im here to join. feel free to pm at otland.

Back