• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild][NEW WORLD!!!] Happy Tibians :-)

Are you joining the fun?

• Total voters
open pvp and optional are the both types :)
anyway we dunno what it will be yet

i love this idea but sdly i´m a pure pvp player the guy roaming around with a redskull, making traps etc so a friendly guild aint my path to go but best of luck to you guys! =D

i love this idea but sdly i´m a pure pvp player the guy roaming around with a redskull, making traps etc so a friendly guild aint my path to go but best of luck to you guys! =D
Well PKing is not out of an option, just within the guild we shall be united and happy and the main focus shouldnt be pking... or maybee should? Lets see how we develope. If we enlighten the new world or become its greatest fear its up to us!

They wanted to disable transfer to it atleast for some time :)
Sheinen, thats the only proove we have:
ok1yd4.jpg

Its from Mirade's post:
116kshe.jpg

F U C K 10.34 Garbage pvp bb -1 bbb

Count me in too :)

Do you Post here when the Server starts? Because maybe i wont see the Server Status^^

What if I am a melancholic person and don't want to belong in a guild named after something completely different from my beliefs?

What if I am a melancholic person and don't want to belong in a guild named after something completely different from my beliefs?
@axas we can still just chat in game ^^ you don't have to be in guild to have fun with us xD

Back