• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction (Guild) Outfit changer (!go)

ohhh i understand now it only change the colors right? if i(leader) have demon hunter outfit and say !go only change the color it wont change the outfit right? but i did change the outfit the first time i did it don't know how

It changes only if members can wear leader outfit. So if leader have demon hunter, and members can't wear it - then it changes only colors ;)

well the player that i use can wear the leader outfit i think it doesn't work for me i use The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.1 (Crying Damson)

but still cool changing the colors only +rep

EDIT: it work :D! but only that the leader if he is male, he can only change the colors of the females right?

Last edited:
Does it happen to you too, when ppl use this command, and then use cameleon rune, they are void until i change their outfit in database?

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Last edited:
A bug.. if your leader is male and you female.. all players will be use male outfits. :S
Yes, its are buged.

Also, its possible thats !go only change colours? didn't take outfit same as leader?

Yes, its are buged.

Also, its possible thats !go only change colours? didn't take outfit same as leader?

Here's version that changes only colors:
Code:
local config = {
	exhaustionInSeconds = 30,
	storage = 34534
}

function onSay(cid, words, param)
	if(exhaustion.check(cid, config.storage) == TRUE) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You can change outfit only 1 time per " .. config.exhaustionInSeconds .. " seconds.")
		return TRUE
	end

local playerGuild = getPlayerGuildId(cid)
	if(playerGuild == FALSE) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Sorry, you're not in a guild.")
		return TRUE
	end

local playerGuildLevel = getPlayerGuildLevel(cid)
	if(playerGuildLevel < GUILDLEVEL_LEADER) then
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You have to be Leader of your guild to change outfits!")
		return TRUE
	end

local players = getPlayersOnline()
	local outfit = getCreatureOutfit(cid)
	local message = "*Guild* Your outfit has been changed by leader. (" .. getCreatureName(cid) .. ")"
	local members = 0

for i, tid in ipairs(players) do
		if(getPlayerGuildId(tid) == playerGuild and cid ~= tid) then
			local tidOutfit = getCreatureOutfit(tid)
			tidOutfit.lookHead = outfit.lookHead
			tidOutfit.lookBody = outfit.lookBody
			tidOutfit.lookLegs = outfit.lookLegs
			tidOutfit.lookFeet = outfit.lookFeet
			tidOutfit.lookLegs = outfit.lookLegs

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(tid), 66)
			doCreatureChangeOutfit(tid, tidOutfit)
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(tid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, message)
			members = members + 1
		end
	end

exhaustion.set(cid, config.storage, config.exhaustionInSeconds)
	doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Guild members outfit has been changed. (Total: " .. members .. ")")
	return TRUE
end

@about male & female: that would be easier to remade with new outfit system based on ids (bundled in 0.3.6pl1+). For now I'm gonna leave it as it is, unless someone else wants to take care of it.

Back