• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild Thread] Violent Saints

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Welcome to the official thread of the guild Violent Saints (Guild site)

Before we start to post pictures, let's just inform you all what this thread is all about. We are Violent Saints, a stable and dedicated guild. We want to reach out to you, the public, with our daily chores to make our guild even more attractive and dedicated. What we are going to show you here is going to be everything from single photos of single advancements all the way to huge guild achievements and occasions! So keep yourself updated on this thread, because it's going to be legen .... DARY. LEGENDARY!

Let the fun begin!

Some pictures to bring the thread spirit up!

208i.png

zugurosh.png

sujvWM.png

From now on it's up to all of the guild members to post their pictures! Stay tuned and yet again, welcome to Violent Saints guild thread!

Sincerely,
Siramix (Mafia of the Violent Saints)

Looking good man! I'll try to post some screenshots tomorrow! :)

Thanks for PoI. Atleast we got it done, even though it took forever.

Here's a level advancement from me.
Failed a bit with the pic though, sorry for that.

bjbcas.png

iy35PnF.jpg

Warzones with my bruhs!

-Clue

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
INQ Quest finally done thanks to Clue and Tha man Thanks! :)

20t1jps.png

Loot from 207-217.
Could've been more but I were too lazy and didn't go to each djinn to sell the items, instead i sold em 50% at thais npc.
23hxe0x.png

Went for some Wyrms and Behemoths (and a single Medusa) on my little level 95 paladin with my friend... Lolz.

dAn26I5.png

My characters.. lol.

Somewhat inactive due to really unstable internet, back once I can take advantage of my 4G LTE homefusion net..

Redleaf

Vael

Sinistra

Regards,
Cody

Back