• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Guild Thread] Violent Saints

Would you mind annoying someone else with your stupidity?

" Omgz he has taken 700 lvlz in 1 day, stop bot men"

Seems like you're just jealous or a hoe tryin to look for attention. Who cares how long one needs to level, seriously. What kind of an imbecile are you trying to blame someone for "botting" eventhough 98% of the server population use it? How come you limit it to one player? If you're that jealous, ask him where he'd level, if not, then stay out of this topic and annoy someone else. Obviously you've a lot of time trolling around and judging others for botting and I'm certain most of your level were botted as well, you sound like a hypocrite. Have you become that pathetic to start now tellin others who actually bot or not? Seriously..

Oh shut up retard.. I am not flaming on everyone, I just hate violent saints. Well atleast many of them lol. Who are you anyway? Still you should not post screenshots when you bot 24/7 at same spawn (foro. mines). And no I'm not jealous at all. And yes I bot too, but not afk. And neither do I post screenshots of level advancements when I do not achieve them myself!! Now continue wanking u twat

Oh shut up retard.. I am not flaming on everyone, I just hate violent saints. Well atleast many of them lol. Who are you anyway? Still you should not post screenshots when you bot 24/7 at same spawn (foro. mines). And no I'm not jealous at all. And yes I bot too, but not afk. And neither do I post screenshots of level advancements when I do not achieve them myself!! Now continue wanking u twat

No one gives a dam about you and what you think of others.

If you hate them, deal it with yourself instead of representing your retardation to everyone. Now because you hate em, you wanna blame one of em to bot 24/7, so you little hoe feel a bit better, because you obviously failed to do something against "I hate em". Then you saw a thread of violent saints and thought you could annoy a member of them ( omgz u bot 24/7, plx ban ). Neither do I care if you posted anything or not, I'm stating my opinion regarding your stupidity. You're simply pathetic, thus you keep spamming this thread and blame Tokenz for botting 24/7, go kill him while he's botting if you're a man.

Instead you come along and keep blaming others, let's see if you can get even more pathetic. For now, you sound like a pussy, nothing else and you tell me to continue wanking? What an irony, like I'm the one complaining like a sissie.

actually we've spoken and its kinda solved. why the fuck are u talking here anyway u little prick? i doubt anyone even reads your boring replies

Back