• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guild Wars

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
rayc5w.jpg

I bought this game 1,5 day ago, I do really love the story of the game and it's very good graphics, the hunting is very fun since you can carry Henchmans with you that heals you and help you do damage, i'm currently lvl 10, the max lvl is 20. It's very slow level up ;p.

There are over 2000 skills to choose from and 7 classes, (Warrior, Ranger, Monk, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist, Paragon, Dervish). Each class have very cool spells and they are kind of balanced.

Monk heals the target, Necromancer curses the target and summoning undeads, Mesmer is some kind of rogue, elementalist is a mage, paragon is a holy paladin using spears, Dervish is using scythe and hit very hard, Warriors is warriors hehe, Ranger is a hunter that uses bow and taming pets.

I give this game 10/10 stars, the graphics are pwnage and the gameplay are even more pwnage.

This game costs nothing /month and the only thing you have to do is buy the game from the store, for 15$ (200 kronor).

I recommend this game. :thumbup:

I play that game :D 350k~ :d 3 level 20's :d its a good game, buy it!

I dont advise buying this game!
it was amazing at the time but now the owners (Arena Net) are focusing on Guild Wars 2

so there are no further updates in Guild wars 1 exept skill buffering!

I suppose it is still good for a few hundred hours gameplay

If you have the cash do it
if not wait for a few months

Rofl, to buy all campaigns of Guild Wars 1 is 100$, that's not much rofl..

Back