• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guildwar ended again? Changes needed!

me guild just end war we are noob ok ? we no can fight again pro player !! we lose every war is 100kill them to us !!

me guild just end war we are noob ok ? we no can fight again pro player !! we lose every war is 100kill them to us !!

I bet its Ojjsan having no life because you hate me so much. Please go get a life and if you dont see we won the war since they cancelled and we was leading in frags, tho i dont care about it just saying. Please stop being so annoying!

me is trekronor bakot level is fake he hax.. im is real trekronor and we lost war we suck mush

no words for your nonsense, guys..
a "signed" for the MAINreason why this post came up.

Again, the warmode ended, and I have no clue with what reason that is.

Now it ended anyway, I'd like to talk with you about some changes.

Number 1
On real Tibia you can set a price which the looser has to pay. Which means you can disband your guild to end the war, but then you have to pay the opponent.

Number 2
Leaders should be able to have some functions with declaring a war. Like the fraglimit (100, 500, or whatever) and the price the opponent has to pay.

Number 3
The icons of the warmode are still not as they should be?
On real tibia it's like this:
warmodeicon.png

I hope you change these facts, cuz atm its way to simple to disband your guild to end the war, which shouldn't be.

There are things with higher priority right now than point 1 and 2 to fix, but number 3 should not be that hard to fix. Doesn't the emblems already work as intended? The green skull part might not be working correct though, should enemies and your team have green skull or should only your team have that? Should the opponent guild have any skull?

As I think it works: (not sure since I havent played in a real tibia war)
your own guildmembers should have a green icon, like i posted on the screenshot, thats how it looks in real. Your own vice-leaders have another color i think.

Opponents are red?

allies green shield green skull, enemies red shield green skull. Never seen that vice leader shit, could be, but unneccessary if u ask me

Back