• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guildwar ended again? Changes needed!

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Again, the warmode ended, and I have no clue with what reason that is.

Now it ended anyway, I'd like to talk with you about some changes.

Number 1
On real Tibia you can set a price which the looser has to pay. Which means you can disband your guild to end the war, but then you have to pay the opponent.

Number 2
Leaders should be able to have some functions with declaring a war. Like the fraglimit (100, 500, or whatever) and the price the opponent has to pay.

Number 3
The icons of the warmode are still not as they should be?
On real tibia it's like this:
warmodeicon.png

I hope you change these facts, cuz atm its way to simple to disband your guild to end the war, which shouldn't be.

Signed.
this way its not like "oh ill end the war" but u really got a pay. which payments might raise up to X high as hell.

i made a thread about why i ended the guild war but obvs one of the retarded moderators deleted the thread cuz they suck but uhmm i ended the guild war cuz we had to many randoms i had to end it to kick some of em, invite us again whenever you want and ill accept it

lol? u can set payments if u wanna even though the fact remains, WE WANT TO WAR. lol?

lol? u can set payments if u wanna even though the fact remains, WE WANT TO WAR. lol?

but STILL people keep on ending wars due to some fag reasons like yours now "too many randoms in the guild", who's responsible for all those randoms in your guild??YOU..

so yes indeed good idea meto

Ztekar who are u even ingame lol? u have no right to speak and i never said Meto's idea was bad, read the entire shit next time.. wow im so tired of people like you

since you havent battled me yet im not gonna take anything you say serious hehe but hey no offence, you're just another noob who thinks theyre good but o well

Ztekar who are u even ingame lol? u have no right to speak and i never said Meto's idea was bad, read the entire shit next time.. wow im so tired of people like you

your comment was retarded, just wanted to make sure you knew that

@ice meto and ztekar
i know your type, you're kids who just never gives up arguments on forums, in other words you're pathetic kids and if you stop for a second and think about your life you'll realize that you're gonna end up with a sadface:( however i am not like that anymore and im not gonna start a mayor fight on the forums, come fight ingame instead.

flame on!

@ice meto and ztekar
i know your type, you're kids who just never gives up arguments on forums, in other words you're pathetic kids and if you stop for a second and think about your life you'll realize that you're gonna end up with a sadface:( however i am not like that anymore and im not gonna start a mayor fight on the forums, come fight ingame instead.

flame on!

Says the moron who ended the guildwar yesterday. I also know your type, slow-minded people who makes no sense whatsoever and contradicts himself in every sentence, and your type buggs me. Funny thing is that you're calling me a kid, I am way more mature than you are...And from what I've heard you are like 15 years old and you are calling me and meto kids? your balls didn't even drop yet stop acting like they have

Back