• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guys my brother just sended a file to me! all look

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
well he sended a file to me i said what is it? he said read dumb ass i said okay -.-! then i saw its cs 1.6 i said i need cd key idiot.. he said ey why would i send 1.6 to you if you dont have cd key? i said i dunno he said its cracked idiot you can play free!
with people and he said if there is like 1k servers i can like only play on 500-600 servers if ya dont trust me i can up load the file if ya want

No data uploaded, or total upload size exceeded the limit 30 MB

Last edited:
Just go on russian GOogle and type in Counterstrike rofl

You will findlike tonnes of results with cracked Cs'es , yea even on google , but its russia

... non steam CS is the easiest think ever to download just type NON stream counter stike in google..

There is even steam patches that let you play a lot of the steam games in hacked servers. And its not like you would be the only person, many people are always on.

ffs, is it hard to buy cs for 10$ on steam? you probably waste more than that each few days...

One thing ... "Pacsteam"
Search it, maybe you will be happy about it.

At least your brother isnt lying.. i've played cs cracked.. and why should i pay for kill people with a gun online? xD i can play everytime i want to.. And its cool haha.. Just my opinion. i respect the choose of some people paying for it..

At least your brother isnt lying.. i've played cs cracked.. and why should i pay for kill people with a gun online? xD i can play everytime i want to.. And its cool haha.. Just my opinion. i respect the choose of some people paying for it..

same here STILL ITS FRIIIII!!!

Back