• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gz No Teams BRs Taking Over

Prevail

Prevail.
Reaction score
Brs online all day now instead of sticking to night time because they are dominating the server with no other teams to beat them.
I say gz to all leaders, and fuck you brs.
Yee im pretty fuckin pissed cant do shit on this ot brs searching every spawn for any english player.

But i know, when teams are back. Brs will go back to night time hunts at hive and suckin their family off during the day time.

faafafa.jpg

How many brs does it take to kill someone?

Not Enough!
Getting everyone you know with a "firma" in there name [Which is 50% of the ot] and killing one person means your pro on lunarforce. Gz Fatima and Supreme who assisted in one frag!

Brs online all day now instead of sticking to night time because they are dominating the server with no other teams to beat them.
I say gz to all leaders, and fuck you brs.
Yee im pretty fuckin pissed cant do shit on this ot brs searching every spawn for any english player.

But i know, when teams are back. Brs will go back to night time hunts at hive and suckin their family off during the day time.

are you retarded? Do you know how brs play? They are not here for warmodes they invite 120 players in their guild and just go clear spawns. If they accept warmode they will get crushed as always but they know better

Also the american/mexicans who play here have never heard of shared exp and dont know how to exp. 2 hours of green stamina can get u 10 lvls+ at 200+ so get lvls and fight them they are fucking brs. But no you retards rather random pk during the day on your lvl 210 mages.

are you retarded? Do you know how brs play? They are not here for warmodes they invite 120 players in their guild and just go clear spawns. If they accept warmode they will get crushed as always but they know better

Also the american/mexicans who play here have never heard of shared exp and dont know how to exp. 2 hours of green stamina can get u 10 lvls+ at 200+ so get lvls and fight them they are fucking brs. But no you retards rather random pk during the day on your lvl 210 mages.
Im not mexican alright, nor American.. I am Canadian, you know who i am ofcourse, and ye i was 250. I play this game for fun, i rook myself and just set bot again because i do as i want, but that doesnt change things, there is no team to fight the brs. And in a few days, there will be. And they should be ready, this is just their warning x)

Shut the fuck up cunt, I'm rather annoyed by what you think to be "smart remarks". Yes we don't EXP as much as you guys because we rather kill people. It's a hardcore PVP server, is it not? I could give a SHIT LESS what any of you say about my team, nor of me. I do not play Tibia to EXP all fucking day, nor would I ever even consider it.

Dear Dino, please bro, for the LOVE OF GOD, stop posting SHIT. You tell me all the time how much of a joke people are on forums, so why do you reply to them? Ever heard the phrase "don't feed the trolls"? And our 210 mages still manage to drop a good load of Thom's team and Da firma / Blessed.

I mostly laughed at this because you chose to talk shit on me / my team all day behind my back, then try to be buddy buddy with me when I'm on during the night to kill people for you

EI: Reapzar, Thom, Mulleman.

Please, it's a hardcore PVP server, Veziv; if you can't handle dieng because you're botting in one of the most popular spawns, don't bot and think you're indestructible while doing so.
BRs; Keep mass recruiting, you'l just be shit on on the upcoming team in a few days. Dino; I got love for ya, but step it down my bro.

Shut the fuck up cunt, I'm rather annoyed by what you think to be "smart remarks". Yes we don't EXP as much as you guys because we rather kill people. It's a hardcore PVP server, is it not? I could give a SHIT LESS what any of you say about my team, nor of me. I do not play Tibia to EXP all fucking day, nor would I ever even consider it.

Dear Dino, please bro, for the LOVE OF GOD, stop posting SHIT. You tell me all the time how much of a joke people are on forums, so why do you reply to them? Ever heard the phrase "don't feed the trolls"? And our 210 mages still manage to drop a good load of Thom's team and Da firma / Blessed.

I mostly laughed at this because you chose to talk shit on me / my team all day behind my back, then try to be buddy buddy with me when I'm on during the night to kill people for you

Please, it's a hardcore PVP server, Veziv; if you can't handle dieng because you're botting in one of the most popular spawns, don't bot and think you're indestructible while doing so.
BRs; Keep mass recruiting, you'l just be shit on on the upcoming team in a few days. Dino; I got love for ya, but step it down my bro.

If you think I talk shit behind your back, then we were not that good friends to begin with. I NEVER talk shit behind peoples back if i care about them(including you). Now if you were told I talk shit by prevail or these tards, who might I add tried to convince me I don't live in USA, then you are naive. If not then I would like to know who lied. And about your team, I told it to your face your team is a bunch of shitty players. I tell people to their face how I feel about them if I care enough. And about why I replied is because I find it funny that someone is crying on forums that they died on a pvp enforced server. And about you having real life and your team likes to pk and w/e...I don't give a shit about that I am just telling you as much as your team is online on this game they could lvl and fight the brs in a better way.

Now as a final thought, knowing you as well as I think I do I will just assume you are in a bad mood. Everyone who knows me knows that I am not a two faced person and would never talk shit behind peoples back who I consider friends.

well said but i have something to add @ thom and his little team you guys must have no self respect you call brs whenwe kill you its quite depressing actually...

02:55 Prevail [232]: bro
02:55 Prevail [232]: i have not team
02:55 Prevail [232]: xD
02:55 Prevail [232]: my team = 1 friend
02:57 Prevail [232]: why u not care on name?
02:57 Prevail [232]: just kill kill kill?
02:57 Prevail [232]: respect
02:57 Prevail [232]: respect me bro
02:57 Prevail [232]: i want be your team
02:57 Prevail [232]: u best team dominado 100% 24/7
02:57 Prevail [232]: i respect you team i talk nice fatima i talk nice off surpeme i have fun
02:57 Prevail [232]: you come kill my cut my arm
02:57 Prevail [232]: =[
03:20 Prevail [232]: i get in you team
03:20 Prevail [232]: 3 days
03:20 Prevail [232]: wait
03:20 Prevail [232]: go invite me back
03:20 Prevail [232]: let me speak
03:20 Prevail [232]: u brs spamming
03:20 Prevail [232]: let me speak private on you

haha

02:55 Prevail [232]: bro
02:55 Prevail [232]: i have not team
02:55 Prevail [232]: xD
02:55 Prevail [232]: my team = 1 friend
02:57 Prevail [232]: why u not care on name?
02:57 Prevail [232]: just kill kill kill?
02:57 Prevail [232]: respect
02:57 Prevail [232]: respect me bro
02:57 Prevail [232]: i want be your team
02:57 Prevail [232]: u best team dominado 100% 24/7
02:57 Prevail [232]: i respect you team i talk nice fatima i talk nice off surpeme i have fun
02:57 Prevail [232]: you come kill my cut my arm
02:57 Prevail [232]: =[
03:20 Prevail [232]: i get in you team
03:20 Prevail [232]: 3 days
03:20 Prevail [232]: wait
03:20 Prevail [232]: go invite me back
03:20 Prevail [232]: let me speak
03:20 Prevail [232]: u brs spamming
03:20 Prevail [232]: let me speak private on you

haha

warmode

I wanna see the reaction to these brain dead fucking idiots when this ot goes dead. Every level 8 that comes out of the temple they be screaming "SERVER DOMINATO NOOB". I'm not surprised that these retards are freaking out. Probably fresh from 8.6 and haveing 100 people in there guild makes you own the ot. Soon they'll see :D

Back