• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GZH! Scammer :,(

Just0ne

Reaction score
Damn.. I feel real bad for you bro!.. I hope your new server will be better then that damn scammers!.. I support you to 100% GooD Luck!

you're completely right, no one can trust the other these days, even on real life.

Yeah, you really can't trust people that sell maps and then try to get more money for them. Or make random copies of servers to try and steal donation money. Isn't that right, Just0ne?

Is it GZH scamming you for giving you 130 euro, or is it you scamming GZH for leaving them after you got paid?
That's a point I want to clerify. This is how you think about it.

Kind regards,
Spoking

Is it GZH scamming you for giving you 130 euro, or is it you scamming GZH for leaving them after you got paid?
That's a point I want to clerify. This is how you think about it.

Kind regards,
Spoking

He should be able to leave any time? its his server, his map, everything is his?

Well sure you can pity them, but go to your local prison and share some of that pity with them too. These people sought to extort a business for money, they now spread malicious lies about GZH servers, and now they're trying to play for sympathy. I'm sorry to those that are by nature kind-hearted, but this is what is generally called a lie.

I can't argue with your prospect Collz, but that's part of the reason he was removed. When the money comes by-monthly, and that "isn't good enough", he decided to set up another server, then logged onto his God to try and get people to play on his server instead with broadcasts saying there was a "new Lorelia". He also took unauthorized payments from people, behind the backs of the GZH team; money laundering.

So far the list of offenses that have been committed by Just0ne and his crew are somewhat unforgivable and if they were in court, would be penalized heavily. Money laundering, attempted theft, extortion, purposely and maliciously violating a company contract, and even to the extent of threatening the security of a company.

In my eyes it should be seen for what it is; crime. It's not some majestic act of justice performed by a Saint, it's a group of sore losers that got greedy and walked away with less. I hope you understand from what I've explained and my picture, that if these people were trustworthy, honest citizens, I would also be Sylvester Styllone; and that isn't happening.

I can't argue with your prospect Collz, but that's part of the reason he was removed. When the money comes by-monthly, and that "isn't good enough", he decided to set up another server, then logged onto his God to try and get people to play on his server instead with broadcasts saying there was a "new Lorelia". He also took unauthorized payments from people, behind the backs of the GZH team; money laundering.

So far the list of offenses that have been committed by Just0ne and his crew are somewhat unforgivable and if they were in court, would be penalized heavily. Money laundering, attempted theft, extortion, purposely and maliciously violating a company contract, and even to the extent of threatening the security of a company.

In my eyes it should be seen for what it is; crime. It's not some majestic act of justice performed by a Saint, it's a group of sore losers that got greedy and walked away with less. I hope you understand from what I've explained and my picture, that if these people were trustworthy, honest citizens, I would also be Sylvester Styllone; and that isn't happening.
Suvious knows his stuff :D

But.. Lorelia is his server and only his? You guys are only hosting it and should only be there for the hosting part. If he decides to move his players from Lorelia host to his own host.. Why do you guys have to care about that?

Thank you guys for supporting me! of cures i will make my own server if i did not get out anything from Lorelia in 3 months?.. And it still my server, i own everything of it!
But.. I really feel sad for all the work i put on it, and i hope everyone who read this thread will be more careful.

well if you paid you deserve the rights to keep it, but anyone else shouldn't sell it or pass it

well if you paid you deserve the rights to keep it, but anyone else shouldn't sell it or pass it

Yee.. I made it 100% and i don't want GZH to keep hosting it, but they found excuses all the time but what can i do :/

You mean you got paid 130 euros, then tried taking all of the players and the entire server so you got more profit? You could play Azoria... if you want to be manipulated and tricked by a con artist. You sold that map for an agreed percent, you then broke your end of the contract; the attempts at sympathy and pity reflect your desperation. It's not your server, you agreed to a contract that YOU broke. You have no entitlement to the server after that. Regarding money, this has been explained.

Zaypay and Daopay take 66% of the money.
The money is transferred into a holding account for 3 months.
You then get your money each month, as against when it comes in.

This is how they work, stop whining. You wanted more than you could have - it's called greed.

And no, you didn't make 100% of the map. Contributions have been made by others, that are not under your control.

You mean you got paid 130 euros, then tried taking all of the players and the entire server so you got more profit? You could play Azoria... if you want to be manipulated and tricked by a con artist. You sold that map for an agreed percent, you then broke your end of the contract; the attempts at sympathy and pity reflect your desperation. It's not your server, you agreed to a contract that YOU broke. You have no entitlement to the server after that. Regarding money, this has been explained.

Zaypay and Daopay take 66% of the money.
The money is transferred into a holding account for 3 months.
You then get your money each month, as against when it comes in.

This is how they work, stop whining. You wanted more than you could have - it's called greed.

Stop talk bullshit.. When did you join Lorelia? for 2 weeks ago, i have been with it for 3-4 months i get my part of the donation not the map your stupid noob, you just try to make GZH to the heros.. Like i said before i don't care anymore i made this thread to make all careful for all. Not just for GZH is pretty big they never scam people?.. so Thread close!

Back