• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GZH! Scammer :,(

They actually don't care about there Servers anymore. They are just hoping that money is getting in their pockets, nothing else.

So you're going to add swearing to the argument? That's the sign of a losing fight, isn't it? I'm not trying to make them out to be heroes, I'm pointing out your crew are no good thieves for what it's worth. Oh, and closing your own slander thread? Did it backfire a bit on you?

I've seen GZHs server specs, and they're more than capable of hosting the 4 servers they have running on that machine. I don't see why people should put time and effort in and expect nothing in return, afterall, they've built their "OT Empire" up, and it's their responsibility. Why should they not take gains from it? If you think hosting and affiliation is free, you're wrong. This is the real world kids, not a daydream business adventure.

So you're going to add swearing to the argument? That's the sign of a losing fight, isn't it? I'm not trying to make them out to be heroes, I'm pointing out your crew are no good thieves for what it's worth. Oh, and closing your own slander thread? Did it backfire a bit on you?

I've seen GZHs server specs, and they're more than capable of hosting the 4 servers they have running on that machine. I don't see why people should put time and effort in and expect nothing in return, afterall, they've built their "OT Empire" up, and it's their responsibility. Why should they not take gains from it? If you think hosting and affiliation is free, you're wrong. This is the real world kids, not a daydream business adventure.

Okey so that is what you think?.. Nice :) Read all the comments on the thread and see. GZH is just caring about the money! I put soul in Lorelia, i was wake all night and work on it, what did they do? Nothing without get money :)
What do you want to tell us?.. That GZH rox! okey we understand good bye!

No, not goodbye, you're completely misinterpretting what I'm saying.
You got paid 130 euros.
You wanted more.
You took payments behind GZHs backs.
You copied you the server, with aspects that did not belong to you.
You then tried to broadcast and tell everyone they should go elsewhere (misuse of your tool character)
You then accuse US of scamming YOU? You were paid what you were owed, now you want 500 euros for that map? What a joke.

Extortion, slander, scamming, money laundering, theft, and hacking. Those are a few of the illegal offenses you have committed through this process; that equals you being CRIMINALS.

Because it's not his server. He agreed to a contract, that he then broke unlawfully. The contracted wasn't retracted, he simply refused to abide by the contract and thus his end was terminated. We are in legal rights to own and host the server; however, they cannot start threatening to DDOS or hack us unless we pay them.

Just0ne, seriously, what does it take to get this into your head?
There's a 66% fee and a 3 month processing time. It's not instant. I've said this so many times now, if you honestly don't understand then when it comes to the working world and you're paid each month by cheque you'll be damned.

What contract?!? Dude, what world are you living in?.. You know this is the EARTH, E A R T H earth. Lol, so now you are lying? When did i say that? Do you even got proofs on 30% that you talking about?

Okey, let the Otland people decide do i have right to all this or no?.. And is it really true to get 130 Euro for 3 and a half month on a server with 250+ all the time?.. Let them decide.

Yes, let them decide. A Thais map with new walls and some teleporters. That's like 5 days work if you do it properly; oh, and the player count is not your property. I don't see how you can even claim players as /yours/, they're free to do as they wish.

Regarding you Just0ne, you've proven you're a greedy child that wants more than they can have. Your map is nowhere near worth 500 euros, and I find it incredibly hard to believe you spent 3 months working on it solidly. You've proven that you and your crew are capable of blackmail, money laundering, theft and countless other illegal activities. Why would it stop there? You're a criminal in the making Just0ne, and I strongly suggest you take a good long look at yourself. I think this argument should be drawn to a close; he sold a map, he was paid for it, he tried to get more.

Yes, let them decide. A Thais map with new walls and some teleporters. That's like 5 days work if you do it properly; oh, and the player count is not your property. I don't see how you can even claim players as /yours/, they're free to do as they wish.

With some teleport? And walls?.. Its 50 spawn teleports, 10 quest (6 of them custom) and all city is remaped -.-

I think this is what most people call karma. You got greedy and demanded more money, and now you've walked away with far less than you would've had. Congratulations Just0ne, you're making an even bigger fool of yourself. If I remember right, an editted Thais is available for download.
The hunting spawns you mentioned could be made quickly and easily by even novice mappers; get your head out of the clouds, get a grip, grow up. You tried to steal, and you failed, so stop being such a damned child over this and accept you tried to cheat and you lost in the process.

6 new quests... that's maybe 5 minutes work copying and pasting the same quest but changing the reward and a few words what the npc says...

50 spawn teleporters - about 15 mins work, all you have to do is make 2 magic portals, note down the positions next to them and edit the teleporter

city revamp? changing a few walls is like an hour or two's work

be thankful you got paid anything for doing something as basic as that..

From what I'm hearing, it's JustOne that is the bad guy here. If he agreed to a contract, that gives GZH the rights to the server then he has no rights to claim the server as his anymore. Yeah he made it, but sold it and agreed to a contract, basically handing the server over to GZH. So unless Suvious is lying about the contract, then it is JustOne who is the greedy one here.

I don't see where my motive to lie would be, I've spread bad news about infamous scam OTs in the past, why would I support them now. :) I'm in the process of making a thread to settle this once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom