• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[H-RTS] HolmaN's Real Tibia Screenshots

I did by a nomad tonight, du to a trap when i was asleep, but got 138 back again. No harm done haha no more afk botting for me. And just for the record, i bought the bot yesterday. Gonna use it till tugbot++ is released.

I did by a nomad tonight, du to a trap when i was asleep, but got 138 back again. No harm done haha no more afk botting for me. And just for the record, i bought the bot yesterday. Gonna use it till tugbot++ is released.

Will tugbot always be free?

What's your name in-game? =)

I've been working pretty much, and spent my time fixxing my rl's car. So been much to do, else then tibia. Anyhow, this is what happen to me a few minutes after I became premium on the account.

pallzzor110death.png

Became level 109, since I was-blessed. But decide to keep going...

pallzzor111.png

I'll try be more active!

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

What's your name in-game? =)

I've been working pretty much, and spent my time fixxing my rl's car. So been much to do, else then tibia. Anyhow, this is what happen to me a few minutes after I became premium on the account.

pallzzor110death.png

Became level 109, since I was-blessed. But decide to keep going...

pallzzor111.png

I'll try be more active!

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

lol im semi leader of ws, i can talk with nostran, im darkiez

You have a lot of character's, I am impressed with all the leveling. :thumbup:

Back