• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacked by Nevalopo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivory

Reaction score
I have no clue how the fuck you did that bro.
How the hell do you access my db, change my GOD's password, change the donation paypal acc to yours or someone else?

Thanks you've ruined my server.

My damn website shows now.

Do not mess with Nevalopo.

edit : used to, I had to shut it down.

Hi, I'm also known as Remere. This guy Nevalopo hacked my server "classictibia.com" the other day, claiming to be Cipsoft, and threatening to sue me. Therefore I had to delete my server and erase every trace of it. Please, listen guys. Heed my warning and don't mess with Nevalopo

rmere? wtf loooooool cobra coffe doesnt know how to hack looool

Hi, I'm also known as Remere. This guy Nevalopo hacked my server "classictibia.com" the other day, claiming to be Cipsoft, and threatening to sue me. Therefore I had to delete my server and erase every trace of it. Please, listen guys. Heed my warning and don't mess with Nevalopo

You're not Remere..

OP deserves to be here
3214-noob.png

rmere? wtf loooooool cobra coffe doesnt know how to hack looool

Bullshit, don't mess with him seriously. I had a major SSH shell HoN/LoL encryption. With a Md5 feeded password, gloves of agility +5 and cloak of invisibility also known as the Assassins Shroud recipe, supposedly unhackable. But he got through all of that :( This guy is ninja, he'll hack and slash your balls open ;((( He could screw NASA in a second even

Bullshit, don't mess with him seriously. I had a major SSH shell HoN/LoL encryption. With a Md5 feeded password, gloves of agility +5 and cloak of invisibility. But he got through all of that :( This guy is ninja, he'll hack and slash your balls open ;(((
this made my day :D
man nevalopo killed u a char in a ot or smth?

ORIGINAL REMERE:
http://otland.net/members/remere/

SO YOU FAKE!

Last edited:
@OP

Too stay safe from blockers, you should atleast have not counting the normal PMA Pws, SSH ect. You need a Hotbl encryption, an EP is nice, sb-agi shield is required. ALso, it's highly recommended with a bruteforce Hack&Slash guard. Professionals usually get a Rift-SH encryption as well.

These are just some examples, which will make you virtually unhackable in the future, when you attempt to host a new server.

he's not remere, the original RME Map Editor creator and exgm of classictibia ot which is not online anymore
/\ Provided photoshop ... I mean photoproof, I am Remere.
looool so its a fake pic amg

Pass me the IP and I will check if you are correct.

Seriously, this is why I stay away from OTland, newfags. Gtfo, farewell. Nevalopo couldn't hack nor slash a rabbit with a butchers cleaver if he wanted to.

Ps. Znote you suck at lol, all the "encryption" stuff I said was HoN items. I even said a HoN encryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back