• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekes2

Reaction score
Hey, someone hack my account S: i cant enter to it and change all my settings D:!
I think many people know me in this forum! S: almost 1 hour ago i pay my new suscription ! S:!!!
help ! S:

chech the character if it even have been online after the "hack"...

if it hasn't it could be that you type wrong password by a simple miss click...

everyone can make those mistakes..

or maybe you forgotten that you had THAT password instead of that you try to type.... = you maybe play many ots with different passwords..

I use different acc/pass to each OT, Acc I never forget, but often I get "Wrong acc/Pass" msg at start as I enter wrong pass xD

Trekes I don't know if you're the "Hacker" or if you are the real Trekes, but what I've seen from the real Trekes, is that he has better English than you and doesn't do S:!!!! all the time. So I doubt you are the real one.

Last edited:
If that doesn't work, send me a PM with the new mail address and password you want on the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back