• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hacking, coding, OTCV8 bots -- SecurizeMe

As a senior developer myself, who has countless years and has worked as a freelancer, junior, dev and senior dev, let me explain that customer satisfaction and getting the job done means very little, unless your customer wants to save time and is planning on building on top of your work in the future.
sad story

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Post automatically merged:

You get a daytime job whilst studying, like most normal people? Is that not common sense?
Daytime jobs isn't always the solution for everybody, since its like 120USD/Month 9hours of work in my country you can't rely on 120usd for your month when you have to pay bills/accommodation in a country that doesn't cover 1penny from your bills and take alot of taxes [10% + 14%] the surprise im keeping is the worest accommodation that human agrees to live in costs 70-90 USD, so no even graduates have to look international in my country OR business and importing goods and do false advertisement and sell your products for ppl thinking it is something while its something else those are the ways to live in my country, pretty sure its harder for some other ppl and i hope they stay safe <3

Edited my post. Including a new "service":

I can also make OTCV8 bots (didn't test another client than OTCV8 and Tibiantis). I can develop probably all kind of features like cavebot, aimbot, autoheal, combo sd or spell, magebomb, spy ground level, dash, auto mort hur or vis lux, light hack, etc...

My bots are only internals and calling game functions, so you can find some benefeits:
  • No pixel search
  • Free mouse & keyboard (works in background and minimized)
  • Good performance and lightweight.
1661522578069.gif

You have a little example here of a code I did for testing purposes only and kindly shared: GitHub - Kuhicop/Tibia-OpenGL-Imgui: Learning to make a Tibia bot (https://github.com/Kuhicop/Tibia-OpenGL-Imgui)

That code is not final and not clean by far. But it's just a little proof that you can get your features done.

This thread is old and kind of sabotaged...
I'm not sure if I can create a new thread up to date now that everything is more clear.. so just in case I will keep it here for now but I would like to create a fresh one

Last edited:
Back