• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hacking

assassinho

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Me and my guild were in a small fight BUT, it was a big unfaire fight because they got a hack program. i tell you what te hack program do first they can shut you tibia ot down. so you still online and the enemy is online2 so they can kill you easy while your kicked from the tibia ot. the hack program gives you the DeBug. If you log back in you can't enter the guildchat for a while so you cannot communicate whit you guild members so easy any more. I don't know how they do this but please makers of softcores fix this.

We had the same at demona when we fighted 30mins before ur fight i was there watching on noob char so they dont use any bott or shit must be a GM came or something

i think those guys got a hack program it wasn't a gm. i dont belive that. any ways softcores should have an eye on it. because if they stay do that its not fun to war. i had twice times debug my bro died because debug and the enemy never get debug. + i couldn't join the guild chat any more

or there is a gm who's doing this. because they are talking very wearth about look out or gm will ban you;) (they mean it as jokes)

are u retarded all at that screen got debugged even them its not first time this happend so fuck off with ur "hack programs"

hahah you wasn't there how is it possible my brother died? if "every1 had debug" ?? tell me? did the ghost shooted at my brother? and people of my guild didn't had debug. they just used it on some people.

hahah you wasn't there how is it possible my brother died? if "every1 had debug" ?? tell me? did the ghost shooted at my brother? and people of my guild didn't had debug. they just used it on some people.

I was there "Adolf hitler" and we all got debugged so cut it

Stop trying to use a shitty cracked copy of ng/elfbot.

I don´t think that hack of that kind is possible either. It just happens sometimes that not everyone get a debug.

It's not a hack program. I've heard a lot about it now, and I just think it had something to do with the 8.4 to 8.41. If to many people stack some will get debugged, others don't.

Hope it'll be fixed, cuz people will abuse.

oke ty ice meto next time i don't make threads here any more. To many childrens here like 10 years old (stolle) and the rest.

Selling Hack-program very usefull!

1. Degug ur enemie in the middle of the war so u pwn him!!
2. Debug ur enemie while he is PGing or making quest so he dies!
3. Debug ur enemie's guildchat! so he cant comunicate with others ^.-
4. Very usefull to kill assassinho's bro hehheheheeh

very easy to use! :)))))))))))

Msg me in-game Muuahuahuahuahau

Me and my guild were in a small fight BUT, it was a big unfaire fight because they got a hack program. i tell you what te hack program do first they can shut you tibia ot down. so you still online and the enemy is online2 so they can kill you easy while your kicked from the tibia ot. the hack program gives you the DeBug. If you log back in you can't enter the guildchat for a while so you cannot communicate whit you guild members so easy any more. I don't know how they do this but please makers of softcores fix this.

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHH YOU MADE MY DAY HAHAHAH!!! OMFG I JUST LUV THIS ONE IM SAVIN IT !! HAHAHAHAHAHA

PS:
Reason why we got Debugged was following (Too many people stacking on 1sqm (that sqm was bugged) happened on Icechaw also, k thnx!

Back