• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haha wtf is this, 20 players banned for nothing BY GM AEZOL

The ones who got banned are: the whole wsp guild, sir retip and his guild, tyrone biggumz and his guild

Everyone Stop posting about the actions of GM Aezol, I am SURE that he did the right thing and you all know that you use a bot, becouse 90% of this server uses a bot.

Well, please stop posting about it right now..

Close all the threads about GM Aezol, and that's it.

Talaturen will unban the ones who didn't deserved to be banned.

And... for everyone who thinks that the donation it's a reason that can help you to avoid a banishment, well.. IT'S NOT.

The donation is when you can't expect something in return, but the owners of SoftCores decided to give in return 25 points that let you choose between some gifts.

:)

Nice, server guys! We go open against blood legacy and then their Gm friend, AKA GM AEZOL, goes and ban everyone? he banned me, sir retip, hugasek, fejl, whole wsp team

Wtf, im a donator and this is the service we get?

I really thought this was a good server, guess i was wrong

Players who got banned: Whole wsp team, Sir retip, Hugasek, Fejl and many mores which i dont know the name of

Can just say good job Aezol keep up the good work bann the ppl who acts pvp wargods with their elfbot!

welcome to softcores! it has allways been dirty and corupt, get use to it

Back