• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HAHAHA!

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
to my ppl first of all u insulting calar and shits and now u staying with him together on 1 vent? :) i think u are joking guys :

after few days wille quit tibia :) and i wont invite u back :)

I am just on Wille's vent for 7.4 - 8.1 servers to play cause Lunar ''died'' and cba to go shadowcores you said it yourself you won't go there.
Calar is on this vent yes but what can I do tell him to leave Wille's vent? Idc who on wille's even if its fucking Obama.

Veziv. U are a pathetic kid, not many people who hate calar. EVERYONE hates you, sheldeiro for example insults ur mother every night and u still have him on ur team, because ur a bitch.

HahHAHahA u know urself u will invite everyone back, if u wanna come to original to fight, feel welcome :)

Haha its so funny we are staying on wille ventrilo bcuz we are bored of lunarforce and wanna play 8.0 and veziv is telling us that we backstabb him and lick calar wtf...

that they are playing with you on Lunar dont means they wont play with anyone else

Wow, Veviz. Biggest child ever.

Just because people want to play on a fun OT on another vent, doesn't mean they back stab you. Stop taking this game so seriously, butt hurt child.

^ shut up stop acting like a pro bce every1 know u :) 2-3 days and u will quit :) or again make team and go inactive 3 month

Is this originaltibia.com already online? Because im getting debug even if i just trying to write my pass.

^ shut up stop acting like a pro bce every1 know u :) 2-3 days and u will quit :) or again make team and go inactive 3 month
nothing what u just wrote made any sense at all.... please go meet with someone and talk about ur issues

Back