• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HalfAway's Server Setup/Management

HalfAway

Thanatos
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
HalfAway
Hello!

I've decided to create a thread about this, since I get alot of PM's on Discord, with people who needs help to setup a server on either Windows or Linux.
Sometimes they just need some help to compile the server, sometimes a full server setup.

If you are looking for help to setup a server on Linux or Windows, I can help you setup any server version you want.
But I'd recommend you to use the latest forgottenserver, right now the stable version is 1.4.2.
Which can be found here:

If you want to use client version 8.6, you can still use TFS 1.5, with a downport made by nekiro.
Which can be found here:

Tutorials how to compile yourself can be found here:

But if you do not have enough knowledge or you run into some problems.
This thread is for you.

Through the years, I've gained some experience with server management in both Windows and Linux.

I've got a few packages ready for you if you need help.

# Linux Server Setup
This package is made for you if you are going to host a server on Linux, Ubuntu is recommended.
I will help you with setting up the VPS/Dedicated server for you.
  • Webserver + Installation of any AAC you want.
  • PHP/MySQL Setup.
  • Compile server engine and make sure it runs, I can fix your scripts if you have errors aswell, but then we'll discuss it first.
  • Help you with automatic db backups, some simple ssh scripts to run the server more easily.

# Windows Server Setup
This package is for you if you are going to host your server on Windows.
  • Webserver + Installation of any AAC you want.
  • PHP / MySQL Setup.
  • Compile the server engine and make sure it run, I can fix your scripts if you have errors aswell, but then we'll discuss it first.

If you need help with anything else, I'm sure we can work something out.
Contact me on Discord: HalfAway#2193.

# Disclaimer
* I will not make anything related to OTClient, I can help you compile it, but thats it.

For client version 10.98 and lower my price is:
Payment: 16 EUR/h.

For clients above 10.98, ex: 11.x, 12.x:
Contact me for a price, lets discuss details.

Check the threads posts for my recommendations.

Last edited:
100% recommended.
HalfAway is a very wonderful man.
His service is fast and good to deal with him. <3

100% recommended.
HalfAway is a very wonderful man.
His service is fast and good to deal with him. <3
Zulfix,
Easy to work with, pays on time.
Linux Server Setup.

Extremely responsive, Halfaway surely knows what hes doing, was able to help me navigate through the entire process swiftly and accurately. Prices are beyond fair for the service he provides, 100% recommended.
Blez,
Really easy to work with, pays on time.
Linux Server Setup.

Last edited:
Best Service i ever had in my OT History.
Really fast always does exacly how i want it, if not better!

Excellent service he has always help me in the past he is always welling to do a little more extra work if he has to with no extra charge and patient use code: HalfAway you might get a little something something!

Best Service i ever had in my OT History.
Really fast always does exacly how i want it, if not better!
Mestrow96,
Easy to work with, pays on time.
Layout edit and scripts coded.
Also a poll system for ZnoteAAC.

Excellent service he has always help me in the past he is always welling to do a little more extra work if he has to with no extra charge and patient use code: HalfAway you might get a little something something!
Doomdice,
Pays upfront, easy to work with.
Windows Server Setup.

100% recommend his services, started with nothing and ended with a running server and website. Super quick aswell

Used @HalfAway 's service last night and must say that I'm super satisfied.
Excellent support and helped me until everything was up and running.
10/10 Recommended

Back