• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Happy birthday, OtLand! Two years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year at 28th May, OtLand's birthday, we had approximately 10,000 registered users and at that time, we didn't expect to have more than 20,000 members by now. But as you can see on our user count, we have managed to reach over 40,000 users! This pretty much proves that OtLand has grown faster this year than in the first year, and it's still growing :thumbup:!

We'd like to thank everyone for still being around and supporting us. Especially the Donators, we've received a lot of donations and the money will be used to improve OtLand :cool:.

If you're interested in OpenTibia mapping, be sure to check Xenios' mapping competition and win a donator subscription for three months :).

Oh, and finally...
Happy birthday, OtLand ;-).

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

.سنة حلوة يا جميل .سنة حلوة يا جميل

سنة حلوة يا otland
سنة حلوة يا جميل
happy birht day otland
hope you continue till 34503485034 million member
mwah
we (heart) otland

OMG :D,i know i might be a little late,but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTLAND! :)

.سنة حلوة يا جميل .سنة حلوة يا جميل

سنة حلوة يا otland
سنة حلوة يا جميل
happy birht day otland
hope you continue till 34503485034 million member
mwah
we (heart) otland

yanhar eswd 3aleek >.>

@otland

happybirthday :thumbup:

Happy Birthday?

umm...as far as I am concerned,
this is an "anniversary."

Happy Anniversary.

Late from me but had no net by then.

Happy Birthday and long life, OTLand!

Nope, I ate it all alone. ;/ Anyways this thread be closed now, so cya next year!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back