• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! The OtLand staff would like to say how much we wish for you a Merry Christmas this year. Also, talking about this year, Fury told me that he is happy because we all survived this 2012 world's event (The Last Day 21st December).

We hope that you can share (give and receive), and spend time with the people you like in an enjoyable way.

In advance: Happy New Year!
Do you already have your next year goals? Well we hope you can reach every goal you write or dream this year and be successful in your daily tasks about school, jobs, house stuff and your important relationships.

With nothing else to add, just enjoy your Holidays Vacations and have them being happy!.

Sincerely,
The OTLand Staff

I personally don't believe in this holidays, but through them I've seen that they bring people together, people that love each other and even though they only get together a one time in the year, they are together. So, I will not wish you a merry christmas, nor a happy new year; what I will wish you is to enjoy your loved ones today, because today is the only thing we can have, and I think it is better to spend it with people that love you.

[video=youtube;yN4Uu0OlmTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg[/video]

Always yours, with good thoughts,
__//Magnetico

Merry Christmas and may you be as lucky as me!
I got Guild Wars 2 from my brother :3 Bye social-life!

Merry Christmas and may you be as lucky as me!
I got Guild Wars 2 from my brother :3 Bye social-life!

Merry christmas :)
I got Guildwars 2, too :6
Necromancer server Abadons Mouth

Merry christmas people, have fun and best wishes :)

Merry christmas ;)

I wish all u guys some splendid holidays :D and don't get too wasted ^^

Happy new year and merry christmans!
May you spread joy and happiness :D!

I wish a happy new year to everyone (in advance).
Merry Christmas <3

Merry Christmas etc

azxGff.png

Just saying....Just sayin'....

Merry Christmas everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back