• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~HAPPY TIBIANS~ To all OT player looking for english guild! Any server!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
SfbEA.jpg

On all Servers :)*

Hello Open Tibia Players!
I hope you are happy, because I would be glad to invite you to our over all servers Ot Guild called "HAPPY TIBIANS" !*

"DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!" is our slogan, and we are now back to spread Happiness once more! Back in time found on Nova in Real Tibia our aim was to have as many english speaking members as possible (we reached more than 300 ppl) and pking together . We now acctually aim for the same and of course no level requirement to join the guild, no matter on which server we are represented!*

So you want to create a guild on any server you want? You want make many english people joining and pking waring together?

JOIN OUR GROUP:
http://otland.net/groups/happy+tibians/

And advertise your server there!*
Only requirements:
-You create a guild there called "HAPPY TIBIANS" ( Happy Tibians).
-only english speaking ppl are allowed to join
-no level requirement to join guild :)
-Guild outfit must include pink colour at primary and secondery... Hair and boots free to choose :D

Its as simple as that, join US :p

Still dunno?*
You can find screenshots of our guilds activities in group :)

Kind Regards,
DAMON

DONT WORRY, BE HAPPY!

On non server specific :)
As I said, feel free to recommend a server
In our group and see who joins :)
Then create a guild called HAPPY TIBIANS, make
Smiley logo, wear pink outfit (prostyle XD) and make level requirement lvl 0 :D

how do i join the group? :p
dont see a join button anywhere when i click on link lol xD

Working on a evo server, that is based on PVP, u will get honor when killing players. and with those honors u can get new weapons, acces to hunting rooms etc :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also it will be easy to level, so bot is not used, or combo bot so it will be a little bit hard for people to like 1 shot combo :D

Back