• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harry The Pig doing dominando

i cant get 200, random pks, no friends or team, i pretty much quit there. i had 2 ek's level 300 kill me, talked shit...shadowcores is just retarded ;/
highest level is 500 and for you its impossible to get level 200? xD

i cant get 200, random pks, no friends or team, i pretty much quit there. i had 2 ek's level 300 kill me, talked shit...shadowcores is just retarded ;/
if you are "hunted" just make a new char then, bot some really classified shit and then join us

IM FAMOUS!
2rho01z.png

We met ingame once, helped you getting someone out of grims, nice thread :p

Doing a lottery on this house called "Rathal I B"
33w1m55.png

How to join:
The joining price is 100k.
To join, send me an parcel with 100k and a letter wich includes your forum name, and the number you want in the lottery!

You can buy max 5 tickets.

The drawing date is 20.05.2014
Good luck!

Doing a lottery on this house called "Rathal I B"
33w1m55.png

How to join:
The joining price is 100k.
To join, send me an parcel with 100k and a letter wich includes your forum name, and the number you want in the lottery!

You can buy max 5 tickets.

The drawing date is 20.05.2014
Good luck!
ok well fuck that shit, 100 gp's for a ticket now

Lottery has ended! Euphies has won the house! Please contact me here, or in-game.

OT: Dropped again to 313, seems like im not going any higher.

Noooo! Wasn't it supposed to be on the 20th? (tomorrow) I was going to buy x5 tickets (i msg'd you about it today in-game because it seemed like no one has bought any tickets so i wanted to know how it's gonna be if i'm the only one, but I think you were afk) AF.. oh well.

Noooo! Wasn't it supposed to be on the 20th? (tomorrow) I was going to buy x5 tickets (i msg'd you about it today in-game because it seemed like no one has bought any tickets so i wanted to know how it's gonna be if i'm the only one, but I think you were afk) AF.. oh well.
Oh sorry my fault. Didnt add that when theres 15 ticket's bought the lottery is full.

Yeah well, just died again cause i got kicked. Not gonna play on this char for a while now. Gonna continue when they can fix their connection cause this is just bullshit. 10kk+ exp away

Back