• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Harry The Pig doing dominando

Had too many banana's with me so the monkeys came :(

2irribd.jpg

First a lvl 130k attacked me, well then his buddy's came. 2 lvl 200+ mages XD

NEW HOUSE! Bought a new house for my self in venore! "Salvation Street 2" is the name of the house. Gonna start saving up for a better house in venore now!
282kmxw.png

Also, i am selling my old house in Edron. PM me here or ingame if you are interested!

Finally made some lvls up, not down! Missed 316 screen but heres 317.
2mo713p.png

Also i updated my house a little.
n1f603.png

Last edited:
Well, i was bored today and i got a great idea with my friend's! Ill take rs and you others heal me while theres people attacking me. Well this is what happened:

2vv6knk.png

Got full trapped twice, but i got out thanks to my friends! At the end people stopped attacking me.

Thanks to all my friends especially Erkki Von Suomalaine and Polia

Well, i was bored today and i got a great idea with my friend's! Ill take rs and you others heal me while theres people attacking me. Well this is what happened:

2vv6knk.png

Got full trapped twice, but i got out thanks to my friends! At the end people stopped attacking me.

Thanks to all my friends especially Erkki Von Suomalaine and Polia
Erkki Von Suomalainen mainittu torilla tavataan :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back