• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Has Tibia Fucked an important stage of your Childhood?

flaite1

"Senior Fish"
Reaction score
Has tibia caused problems to your life? i remember that i got so addicted when i was little (12- 13 years old) that it caused me to almost cry when i died, it lowered my grades, i missed school to play, my parents always used to hide the key to the computer room and i would get desperate to enter and play, :s this game is really bad for young kids, i turned agressive, played 6 hrs a day etc... Has something familiar to this happened to you?

Yeah, it really has side-effects on youngsters.

Yet Cipsoft just warns about it and nothing else
Health Issue
Tibia does not pose a risk to your child's health, however, prolonged use of a computer might do. In Tibia, an ingame feature called stamina helps to prevent that players are online non-stop. Without any stamina left, a character will not gain any experience points or loot and thus does not develop further. Stamina can only be regained by logging off the game. However, stamina does not guarantee that a player is not sitting in front of a computer for too long. It is in any case advisable to find a good balance between playing Tibia and other leisure activities away from the computer.

Last edited:
Cipsoft is idiot. When you dont have stamina you make a New character.

Tibia has definitely changed things in my life.. I wish I never got introduced to tibia. But luckely I quit about 3 weeks ago, that was the best thing I could have done. Thanks to real maps ! <33

Everytime I was playing tibia and someone ringed the doorbell, I'd exit it because I was ashamed of it, I'm 17, it's time to grow up..

Tibia hasnt ruined your life, you ruined your life, noone forced u to play it all day.
I also played tibia alot but i still havent failed in shool even once and i always got good grades.

And growing up has nothing to do with quitting tibia ~

lol welcome to the 21st century all children are like this now, nothing wrong with it.

one generation of children was working, the next was playing outside, and now they play indoors on some computer.

Tibia hasnt ruined your life, you ruined your life, noone forced u to play it all day.
I also played tibia alot but i still havent failed in shool even once and i always got good grades.

And growing up has nothing to do with quitting tibia ~

Quitting tibia is the beginning of growing up.. letting go of the games etc.
I used to watch alot of nickelodeon and dora's adventures and I grew up and stopped watching them the same applies for tibia

Lol u dont seem to know what growing up means.
Growing up is not about letting go of games, its about taking responsibility for his own life, working, paying bills and managing his life, ofc can u still play games even as grown up, id even say its good if u still play games if thats fun for u.

My retarded friend told me about this game when i was 11, then i went nonstop playing it when i knew more people who play'd it, i became very fucking lazy and sitting on the computer for more than 10 hours nonstop even without lunch. then one day my dad came from work and saw me playing tibia and he thro the pc out of the window hahah and i kept crying lol.
Now, i'm 14 and i've pretty much left tibia. i play it once a month or never play it, sometimes i make servers and thats all.
But!, I learned alot of English playing tibia so when i came to the US i got highest grades on my class and i'm the last one of my class to come to the US.

My retarded friend told me about this game when i was 11, then i went nonstop playing it when i knew more people who play'd it, i became very fucking lazy and sitting on the computer for more than 10 hours nonstop even without lunch. then one day my dad came from work and saw me playing tibia and he thro the pc out of the window hahah and i kept crying lol.
Now, i'm 14 and i've pretty much left tibia. i play it once a month or never play it, sometimes i make servers and thats all.
But!, I learned alot of English playing tibia so when i came to the US i got highest grades on my class and i'm the last one of my class to come to the US.

lol poor computer xD

Yes lol. I don't really play tibia anymore, I might start again, but I only play on ot's now. I remember when I was like in 6th grade, I always cried when I died, and when my mom said anything I would get pissed at her, but looking back I see why she thought I was crazy haha :p

:O lol the people here in otland is sick XD, i played tibia once in 7.6, i remembered how do i get to main with my sword and my noob set, and then i saw a red skull guy and hit him, he pursuit me all over carlin so i drop my bag in the water and he killed me, the i loose a half of my set and i left this shitty game, until 16 that i found otland and make my first download and run server.
I dont play tibia, im just a 17 years old guy that have a normal life, friends a girlfriend and i get sick if i stay in front of my pc a weekend!
Making otservers is just my Hobie.
So i think tibia didnt fucked my life it makes it better i have learned a lot of things here :)

Tibia taught me english, however it became boring long ago so i just play ots when im really bored lol

Not Tibia, basically any MMO/MMORPG would have done the same thing(if you really got into it), yeah, growing up is not letting games go, but video games is a phase in life, eventually you'll realize that there are much more important things than video games, back then ALL I WOULD DO IS play video games, now I've cut down on it(though I've been playing Minecraft alot LOL), I even have a PS3 taking dust and now with PSN out, I might have to sell it, I'm 23 now and you'll get over a few things and start different ones, especially when you have to work and pay bills and such, I pay for everything in my mother's house(Water, Electricity, Cell Phone and Internet, no food because I live with my mother, I just pay for everything to ease off the load on everyone) and it sort of sucks but hey, it builds character!

Wow, u seem to be alot like me shinmaru (Atleast with the paying the bills thing)

Back