• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Has Tibia Fucked an important stage of your Childhood?

Tibia hasnt ruined your life, you ruined your life, noone forced u to play it all day.
I also played tibia alot but i still havent failed in shool even once and i always got good grades.

And growing up has nothing to do with quitting tibia ~

True. I started tibia when I was 9. My bigger brothers introduced it to me. i hated it... but then I liked it... I've never ever missed a school day the last 8 years just to play this game. I am in high school, I got +A,A,B,+A,A,B... and I am a normal guy. I learned some Portuguese (just a little bit) playing tibia.
Eu jogo Tibia. (I play tibia) I think it is good :D

Last edited:
ye mayne, our youth is getting fucked up by things such as the XBox 360 with all that black ops bullshit etc... Its generating a generation of fucked up angry kids...

Really...?

Im playing gears of war, CoD and several other *brutal* games but im still not the type of guy that likes to fight and punch other people.
There are other reasons like no money, drinking parents and parents that beat up theyr kids and bullys, now THAT makes the kids angry and aggressive ;)

Blaming a game is simply rediciolous.

But thats another topic and shouldnt be discussed here.

Lol u dont seem to know what growing up means.
Growing up is not about letting go of games, its about taking responsibility for his own life, working, paying bills and managing his life, ofc can u still play games even as grown up, id even say its good if u still play games if thats fun for u.

Playing a game for too long, does that give you time to work? Does that give you time to go outside and play?
Is it responsible to stay online on a game for too long?

Quitting tibia has definitely something to do with growing, up whether you agree, or not.
It made me independant.

Playing a game for too long, does that give you time to work? Does that give you time to go outside and play?

Quitting tibia has definitely something to do with growing, up whether you agree, or not.
It made me independant.

Congratz mate! :thumbup:

It made me independant.

Go out and play? What are you? Like five? I actually know that you're 17 and you're talking about being independent. I'm sure you still got your mother arround to clean, wash and cook for you so dont bitch about being independent.

Congratz mate! :thumbup:

Being sarcastic on a serious matter shows how mature you are..

Go out and play? What are you? Like five? I actually know that you're 17 and you're talking about being independent. I'm sure you still got your mother arround to clean, wash and cook for you so dont bitch about being independent.

I dont have to rely on my mother to get money I work for it I clean my room and help my mother in cleaning the house and doing dishes. And having money is a big thing in independance
And with go out and play... football?? You dont play footbal? dickhead

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasnt sarcastic, i was serious with the congratz.
Quitting something as addictive as tibia is also a little step towards getting independant, so no sarcasm intendet.

I was like 10-12 when I started to play tibia, now im 17 and Im making my OT ._. Tibia ruined pretty good my social life for a sec. It was beacause I played it too much, but then cip acutally ruined tibia and I stopped playing rl. Now im just developing my OT and everything is normal. I quess.

I have learned english alot beacause of tibia, but it didnt help me on exams on school :(

I wasnt sarcastic, i was serious with the congratz.
Quitting something as addictive as tibia is also a little step towards getting independant, so no sarcasm intendet.

Excuse me then, thank you

I also turned aggressive when I was addicted to Tibia back when I was 12 to 16 years old, then I kind of retired from Tibia and started again when I was 17, I noticed the pattern because now I've quit again, I feel fine..

When I died before I used to punch the wall or something, used to piss me off majorly, but thats why so many people go back to Tibia, because of the addiction..

Sounds stupid, but theres probably a subliminal message in their game, allowing you to become addicted... My theory... Which probably aint true...

I haven't played tibia in months now, but I still come here time to time just to post, I enjoy the community...

Oh and I believe Tibia helped me with my exams, Maths and English wise, this is because Maths you use to work out what your gonna spend on what and how to limit yourself so you dont go broke...
English - I used to speak ALOT of slang, whilst playing Tibia other players didn't know what it meant, therefore I had to write in full english for them to understand.

Has tibia caused problems to your life? i remember that i got so addicted when i was little (12- 13 years old) that it caused me to almost cry when i died, it lowered my grades, i missed school to play, my parents always used to hide the key to the computer room and i would get desperate to enter and play, :s this game is really bad for young kids, i turned agressive, played 6 hrs a day etc... Has something familiar to this happened to you?

Basically everything you said :p

Edit: (For flaite1)

Red

Last edited:
Basically everything you said :p

you forgot to say Red at the end :(
¨
Parents should be controlling this, i personally woudn't buy an Xbox to my kids until they're matture enough to handdle the possible addiction all these games cause

Last edited:
you forgot to say Red at the end :(

Omg. Fixed. :p
¨
Parents should be controlling this, i personally woudn't buy an Xbox to my kids until they're matture enough to handdle the possible addiction all these games cause

Definitely. Tibia made me a lot of who I am, sadly, but I think I turned out alright. It's not the industry's fault, it's the parents.

Red

Well I started playnig tibia when I was 11, I'm 18 now, on college.
All I can say is that tibia built a part of my childhood...Many of my RL friends and cousins did play tibia at least once on their lifetime (at least in chile many people did around 2003-2006~)
I did skip a couple schooldays to play, but meh... skipping school never meant anything in my life
I did spent hours playing, in some cases even more than 7 hours straight, However I allways closed tibia when friends came to my house.
Tibia used to be very adictive, but I guess I managed it well after all
Never skipped a party , never ruined my social life thanks to it, just wasted a lot of my free time in it I guess
Nowdays, tibia is some sort of happy memory, wich I bring back to life sometimes when I'm drunk talking with my cousins
Tibia made me smarter in certain ways i'd say

Oh, i thought he right clicked on him, chose "Outfit" then changed it to naked
well yeah, magic blanket could work too

Back