• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hati AAC

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I recently started a project on github, I always wanted to do an aac, but in php I had great aacs like myaac, znote, gesior etc. So I started studying the javascript stack, this is less than 1 year old, and then I started this project, more to practice than to make something usable, however I have liked the result, I don't know many programmers, to tell me if I'm doing something wrong, if I'm on the right path, constructive criticism, etc. So I decided to post here, so you can evaluate, and give me tips.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f734c324f6554372e706e67

Hati is a project for the purpose of studying Javascript.

• Express
  • React
  • Redux
  • cookie
  • MySQL
  • Axios
  • Sequelize
  • Bootstrap
  • Bundle
  • Sass
  • Joi
  • Crypto
  • React and dependencies.

Keep it up, Great work buddy
Thank you so much!

good looking do you plan add any support for 7.72?
I haven't really thought about the production issue yet, but I think it's not a problem, sequelize works with models, if I'm not mistaken the 7.72 database just changes from name to id, some things like that, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Nice stuff, good luck with it. Always interesting to see the growth of something new :)

Nice stuff, good luck with it. Always interesting to see the growth of something new :)
Thanks, I hope this will become something useful for the community in the future. Hugs.

You should definitely use english language in your github commits description, names
Yes, yes, I apologize for that. Much. This would be a personal project, until I decided to publish it and work on it. Gradually I refactor, and from now on as the project is public, I will commit in English, the past there is not much to do. Perhaps a documentation of what has already been done, and what will be done.

I created a trello to organize some of the things I need to do, and what I want to do, any suggestions left here I will put there.

Last edited:
Back