• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hati AAC

still thinking about making a dashboard with some administrative data, but the look will be similar.

WCEbwoH.png

Just discovered this project and I wanted to say I like it a lot and good luck! I'm going to follow this one on GitHub.

it's been a while since I haven't been here, I actually spent a long time doing nothing too.
Until I came back very excited, bringing some news about Hati;

• Several modifications have been made, and caching is being implemented, so that you do not need to consult the api unnecessarily.
  • The Shopping page was also added, the buttons still need to be styled and finalized, but the logic is all ready, only a few final adjustments are needed;
  • Asidebar was also made, adding the products of affection, being able to hide and show in a Toggle, nowadays we see a lot in responsive things;
  • An Inventory was also created in the player's account, where all the items will be shown there, the logic will be that you buy an item at the mall, and then the item will be sent to your inventory and then you can send it to anyone by "name of the character ", being able to see if the item is closed, still open, and an info of who it was sent to and when it was sent;
  • I started making migrations to api, this will make installation and use on any server much easier, you won't need to search, download and import a database from another server;
  • The checkout part that deals with the purchase of Tibia coins was also made, the checkout;
  • Added the payment gateway for the payme. We still need to add Paypal, pagseguro etc;
  • made several changes to better configure the aac;

you can see a little more in the test environment that I will leave online;

Gorgeus AAC, I hope it will support different engines like the one I'm using (Nostalrius).

Gorgeus AAC, I hope it will support different engines like the one I'm using (Nostalrius).
nowadays what differentiates one version to another is only the database, I have work on the 10x version schema, but in the future I will make a model for Nostalrius, or a database that uses id and not name, etc. But this is not a problem.

nowadays what differentiates one version to another is only the database, I have work on the 10x version schema, but in the future I will make a model for Nostalrius, or a database that uses id and not name, etc. But this is not a problem.

i hope it starts to work in 0.4 :)

if one day i finish this, yes, there will be versions 7.4 nostalrius, old 8.60 etc.
but I confess, that I have not wanted to finish this.

sad
for now, what it supports?
could u set a easy how to run in README.md?

this is the new layout of the characters page, what did you think? took some of the reference from the ox.
we still have to search for the images of the respective deaths.

Anima-o.gif

Looks great man.
Keeping things clean and simple is definitely the way to go.

I try so hard to get into webapps but i have no idea what language i want to learn to build something in lol
java, php, python.... too many options

Back