• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have elf left otland??

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 154984

I've promised myself to not investigate in this thread, and on OtLand anymore because my story is over and I have closed this part of my life.

When he said this do he mean that he have left otland forever?? :(

The forum has just been fine without him the last couple of months, but I'm not sure that the TFS development will be fine without him :(

The forum has just been fine without him the last couple of months, but I'm not sure that the TFS development will be fine without him :(

Indeed. He is awesome when it comes to Development.
But i'm sure if Elf leaves Otland there will be still TFS Development. And Tala will get someone. <-- I hope atleast.

I should give you an straight and good answer, Elf, was under a really bad party of his life "being" poor all the time , but then he made Lordaeron official , got lots of money on that, fixed his car(s?) himself, and then a car mechanism station gave him a job offer and he accpeted it and on the other free time when he aint owrking for the car company, he's owkring for homepay.pl as Tala stated, enough?

People should not be worried about him at all.

Elf have stopped developing TFS 0.3/4 yes.

TFS will not fork revscriptsys.

I will still be maintaining TFS 0.2, but once I start actively working on revscriptsys I will not update TFS 0.2 as much. By the time enough users have switched to revscriptsys, TFS development will probably cease (I expect that to be by mid/late 2013 or early 2014) unless someone else wants to continue it but I would rather see the effort put into revscriptsys than continuing TFS development as revscriptsys is now the mainline of otserv and TFS is based on legacy code.

And TFS 0.2 development is estimated to stop in 2013 - 2014.

Moving on the the future, the new OpenTibia distribution with revscriptsys.
http://otland.net/f14/opentibia-has-moved-github-164012/

I don't know if he has left or not, but we all know there is more important things that come up.
If you're gone Elf, have fun and good luck :)

If elf have left the otland will he be unpromte to xD a normal memeber?

You do hope that aren't you? So you can take his position. :ninja:

xD if i would take his pos i need to be like 2-3 year in otland xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back