• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Healing/Damage bonus for spells (explanation)

xydius

Just an otland wanderer
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

Im using otxserver 3 based on tfs 1.2 and i want to know specifically how to add more healing or even more damage to a spell.

Looking through the forum i found this.-
https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-2-items-healing-and-damage-increase.243161/#post-2358355

I saw that pastebin and i actually have it, it is zbizu's ultimate slot upgrade and stuff for items but i would like if someone could explain me how to implement that in my server.

What i really want is that if i add a script to an armor and it gives for example +1000 healing bonus when a player wearing that armor normally heals 1000 now he will heal 2000.

So please if someone could explain it to me because im kind of confused about how it works if you could add a bit of an example it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

lol any idea how? i know it should be with onHealthChange(creature, attacker, primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin) function but im not really sure what does those params mean specially origin or can i input any params in there for example only (creature, attacker, bonusHeal) or i dont know how this should be done haha im new at this ot stuff

Back