• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Heat

hueheueuheuhe :)

Your strategy is lame. You push some, then you fall back, Line up, Magic wall line then you push a little again.... :/

Alexandra, you are so pathetic. Why making a so "I R bezt pls no own me" insult to Maas? Get your team lvl 100-120 then OB us, and then we can talk pvp mastahz ;]

Its funny that he complains bout our strategy when we win+ have a great ob-commander, When u guys just yelling in vent and everybody tells a diffrent target, belive me.. i use to play with sigge of pvp on softcores.

Now you're totally wrong Hubbe~
For the first, we don't yell in ventrilo.
For the second, we have an OB-commander who says our target and where to push and so on.

Just keep doin' what you're doin' best.

Ingvar~

Well Heat haven't made some bad battles except some, I don't know if they even have played better than us in some battles and we breaked the push from them and killed 1 by 1, lucky but not fair. The tragic is that they dont want to have ob more than 1 each week or even that <,<

Now you're totally wrong Hubbe~
For the first, we don't yell in ventrilo.
For the second, we have an OB-commander who says our target and where to push and so on.

Just keep doin' what you're doin' best.

Ingvar~

the only thing your ob commander says is: dont go to ob :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Hubbe im not picking any side but Sigge of Pvp is not bad in pvp, he is good according to me. / uffe

Back