• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Heat

Maas90

Reaction score
This is the third time. I'm asking for an OB and you accept, we are gathering, lining up, and then you all log off. You are the most pathetic enemies we've ever faced, grow up, ur more scared than wanted on Azura :blink: and this is an OT, it's fucking embarrassing. Not enough that you are scared, you have no honour at all.

If you ever dare to go on an Open Battle, take pzlock, go line up, and tell us. We'll be there, u hear me? We'll be there. We won't accept an OB unless you are lined and pz locked. F*ck you. <_<

So? Who cares if he's a geek? He ain't taking the ot's he's playing serious, I mean.. he have never declined a battle when we got players online which you do got all the time when we are asking for it. Ain't it more geekish to decline a war just because you are afraid of a death? ;<<

NuBs ?

Yeah thats is kinda embarassing since u got 2 players in top 5 lvls and both are knights. If time asks me for an OB ill come =D 1 man army ftw

Well.. i think its embarassing that they told me when i asked for ob,

"you should quit when your at the top"

How the fuck can you be at the top? Me myself and time raped you in one ob, and before my time in Time they raped u like 4x so just shhhutuppp toys

Haha so you asked them for OB and they accept and then you line up? And they all loggout? HAHA so stupid

Yupp, thats the case alexandra :).

They think in their twisted child world that they own this server, thats a pathetic thought since they never go out vs nobody else than those sucky polish guys.. OTH team..

Back