• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heaven-OT[5.54-8.57]

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Welcome to Heaven-OT
THIS PROJECT IS OLD, SO IGNORE THE COMMENT BELOW
2hh3nzl.png

Server e-mail, for application and support is: [email protected]

Status of staff:
Vice-Owner 0/1
Mapper: 1/2 Fairywintah
Scripter 0/2
Hoster: 1/1 Green Zebra Hosting.
Tutor 0/3

Offer:
Hosting from GZH.
Loyal and nice Staff member.
Nice performence in PvP specific, this will allow you to trap easier,
smaller piece of map and bushes to trap into, req a pretty skilled team.
100% Edited Evoultion Map

Application:

Name:
Experince in your position:
Experince in Tibia or OT since?:
Others:
About you:
Contact Information:

Latest new function or map part i will post below here

Last edited:
Latest news: Thursday/05/13

legend:
Green: Completed
Orange: Under Construction
Red: Later work

Mapp parts:
Training Monks: Completed
Hunting Spots: Completed
Quest Spots: Completed
Houses: Coming more
Heaven Under Develop

Last edited:
Welcome to Heaven-OT

FORUM HERE

The OT Will Be:

* Extremely Serious
* Rates that theme around the levels of 8-500 Don't know how much you playing, its counting how much you will play :)
* Exp rate
8-50 = 520 EXP
50-80 = 450 EXP
100-120 = 380 EXP
120-150 = 350 EXP
150-200 = 290 EXP
200-250 = 270 EXP
250-350 = 250 EXP
400-500: 150 EXP
500+: 50 EXP
* 100% Custom made
* 8.54 addon system
* All 8.54 quest.[POI,INQ,Anni... much more]
* Guild war system, but since its PvP-Enfo you just got Frags no skull, you getting skull to proff that you have attack one person.
* Website
* Lootrate: 3x
* Skills: 25x
* Magic Skill: 15x(to provide that mages doesn't do 1.7k with UE or 1k with SD Rune)
* Powered and well managed forums will create strong community
* 5 very active tutors *no abilities except able to talk in help channel for support or give notation. complain about tutor,
you do it on the support mail: [email protected]*
* DONATE SYSTEM YOU CAN SEE BELOW!.

RUNES

Sudden death will been decreased so it will be more PvP Enfo enviroment.
First Manarune will just give you 400+ mana per use. Second mana rune is Just allowed through Donate.
Most of the runes is going to be like an good War server, so no over power, balanced chars.

________________________________________________________________________________

EVENTS:

OB-War
Castle war

OB war will be an teleport to it, and you feel free to fight in there team vs team.
Castle war the same teleport and you can fight if you feel to. [BIG CASTLE WAR]

MORE EVENTS COMES

DONATION

Donation Item:
Donate wand: [Damage 500-700]
Donate mana rune: Will give you 900 mana per use.
Mage donation set: Not power abuse armors
Knight donation Set: Not power abuse armors.
Paladin donation Set: Not power abuse armors.
VIP Medal: Gives you 15 days VIP. Points for buy 120 Points.
Change name: Change name to an Avaible name.
Change Gender: Change your gender.
Unban: Unban
Donation boots: 5+ speed
Donation backpack: Vol: 35

3 Euro per 30 Premium Points
5 Euro per 60 premium Points
More donate will be avaible.

THIS IS AN SERIOUS PROJECT!.
E-mail [email protected]

Last edited:
  • Name: Brandon
  • Position:Mapper/tutor(either)
  • Experince in your position?I started playing OT's after 7.6 came out. Scince then I have helped map alot of servers and been a tutor or higher on many others.
  • Experince in Tibia or OT since?Ive played tibia scince a month before 7.5 came out
  • Others:Sadly I took a break for tibia and all my files were deleted when I installed windows 7. Im sorry if I dont have and pictures of and maps I made to show you.
  • About you:I like to play video games with my friends and sometimes I goto the beach or go sailing.
  • Contact Information:You can contact me here:
    Email:[email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]

• Name: Brandon
  • Position:Mapper/tutor(either)
  • Experince in your position?I started playing OT's after 7.6 came out. Scince then I have helped map alot of servers and been a tutor or higher on many others.
  • Experince in Tibia or OT since?Ive played tibia scince a month before 7.5 came out
  • Others:Sadly I took a break for tibia and all my files were deleted when I installed windows 7. Im sorry if I dont have and pictures of and maps I made to show you.
  • About you:I like to play video games with my friends and sometimes I goto the beach or go sailing.
  • Contact Information:You can contact me here:
    Email:[email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]

To be confirmed as a worker, you need to show me some picutres, will help you get your stuffs to mapp some few show off for me.

Guide.
install 8.54 client from Tibiaclient.com
while you wait go install Simone or Remere very easy to find.
When you download, use simone or remere, located the Tibia 8.54 file in programs and you mapp something. not the best guide but ye, you need to show me somethig before i Confirm you

ok...

Application:

Name: William Collado ^.^
Position: Tutor/Mapper (Either OR)
Experince in your position: Im a god/mapper on one ot and a senior tutor on one that releases soon.
Experince in Tibia or OT since?: Ive been playing tibia for a few months and started ots fairly recently...
Others: I dont claim to be good at mapping but I practice alot and think I am getting better. This is my second map ever and I think I am doing fairly well. ^.^ http://otland.net/f57/my-work-81996/index3.html
About you: I like making people happy and usually try my best so that people will think better of me... I get really self-conscious when criticized and strive to be better when that happens... I also like to delve in GfX as you can see by my sig ^^
Contact Information:
Msn: [email protected]
YM : [email protected]
or good old pm...

Well shimi I dont think you will get this position, sorry but you cant map.

I believe thats for him to decide and if you read what I wrote I put or Tutor so learn some good old fashion reading skills and stfu :ninja:

ok...

Application:

Name: William Collado ^.^
Position: Tutor/Mapper (Either OR)
Experince in your position: Im a god/mapper on one ot and a senior tutor on one that releases soon.
Experince in Tibia or OT since?: Ive been playing tibia for a few months and started ots fairly recently...
Others: I dont claim to be good at mapping but I practice alot and think I am getting better. This is my second map ever and I think I am doing fairly well. ^.^ http://otland.net/f57/my-work-81996/index3.html
About you: I like making people happy and usually try my best so that people will think better of me... I get really self-conscious when criticized and strive to be better when that happens... I also like to delve in GfX as you can see by my sig ^^
Contact Information:
Msn: [email protected]
YM : [email protected]
or good old pm...

As carlos said, you don't get the position, or you can't get it, cuz what i saw there, its not what i look for, less squary and abit more better maps, come back in like 1 month and pratice much much :)

But what you can have is the tutor position, but you will need to give me respect :D

Application:

Name:Carlos
Position:Tutor
Experince in your position:Well I was tutor for rl Tibia and I have played many Ots shich I've been A Tutor also
Experince in Tibia or OT since?:3 years in Ots I think maybe 4
Others: I can help a little on the mapping part and also I want to help people as tutor and not like Shiimi here I am respectful and you can read all my post.
About you:Well Idk well Im 17 haha and I play soccer in my free time.
Contact Information: [email protected],Sorry no PM I disabled it.

application:

Name:carlos
position:tutor
experince in your position:well i was tutor for rl tibia and i have played many ots shich i've been a tutor also
experince in tibia or ot since?:3 years in ots i think maybe 4
others: I can help a little on the mapping part and also i want to help people as tutor and not like shiimi here i am respectful and you can read all my post.
About you:well idk well im 17 haha and i play soccer in my free time.
Contact information: [email protected],sorry no pm i disabled it.

accepted!

Notice: just needing mappers for this project, when we reach 100% completed we will find hoster and scripter who can do INQ and POI scirpt and ye like that :)

[email protected] add if you wanna be my mapper. we change the mapper valut. know its 2/5, 2 more mappers added

Quest room is now done.
Added in the post below the first one.
Remember to follow through the server life while mapping custom map By fairywintah and my workers :D

Back