• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heaven-OT[5.54-8.57]

Well the project is open
3 first post has been reseted. during why i closed it cuz it was leak of intressting in my team, so will tell you more.

Mapper: If you serach for mapping poss, i dont want to learn you how to detail, if you going to apply you need one picutre on your work or 2 if not, i will ignore your application.

Scripter: Need to show some of his work and also do the application, important is something of your work

Hoster: I don't know if i really need hoster, will maybe talk to Green Zebra Hosting [GZH] or Stain..

Tutor: Tutor needs to show there experince by write so much as you can on your application, write more i will be more intressting in you, your choice.
Notice:When you apply for tutor you need to enter the forum and staff application - subforum Tutor sign in.
Requriment: Registrerd account.
Do an post there so you provide that your not will be unactive on my server.

Vice-Owner: This is an very important place in our team, Vice-Owner and Me will only acceas the GOD place, The Vice-Owner is the only one who have acceas to the whole server and does the server Events like OB,Castle war. Vice-Owner is taking orders and the server from me when i'm away, so thats means if i'm away he take the control, if he says to the mapper do an mountain do it, if you got complain at the Vice-owner you can e-mail the support mail whos only me whos gonna have the acceas. and thats [email protected]

Name : Boechouter
Job : mapper
Experience : Made own server but à dedi costed to much , mapped for other server , playing 9 years tibia and 7 years ot , I speak English,French,Dutch and I understand the German language.
Sample of my work :
2rm36te.jpg

Name : Boechouter
Job : mapper
Experience : Made own server but à dedi costed to much , mapped for other server , playing 9 years tibia and 7 years ot , I speak English,French,Dutch and I understand the German language.
Sample of my work :
2rm36te.jpg

Your not in the team, sorry to bad mapping..

Srry but I played YOUR ot for
1 hour and your mapping sucks

The server hasnt been online so what tha fuck are your talking about.. -.-
instead of talking about my mapping, lets talk about your and we can see
that i can do better..-.-

Last edited:
LATEST NEWS: Beta test..

Time:16:00 to 17:00
IT MAY LAG!.

K then I maybe took wrong server but you have several servers I played THE one with God Lee

lmao old client 5.54

I haven't have any OT up since 7.6 so what are you talking about bone, Cybershot? it will be 8.57 to

technicalities ^^

BETA TEST ONLINE:
NOTIC: IT MAY LAG
Heavenot.mine.nu
Port 7171
client 8.54

Application:

Name:Martin
Position:Hoster
Experince in your position: I can host on linux and windows, I have 8gb ram ddr3, 2x 500gb, intel core i7 920, internet 100mb/s
Experince in Tibia or OT since?: 200 players online on my old ots
Others: I had 2 servers yet. On one had 70 people online, and the second about 200
About you: I am handsome ^^
Contact Information: priv message on otland or [email protected]

Application:

Name:Martin
Position:Hoster
Experince in your position: I can host on linux and windows, I have 8gb ram ddr3, 2x 500gb, intel core i7 920, internet 100mb/s
Experince in Tibia or OT since?: 200 players online on my old ots
Others: I had 2 servers yet. On one had 70 people online, and the second about 200
About you: I am handsome ^^
Contact Information: priv message on otland or [email protected]

Can you give me the rent for a month, we need and free month to test run it :)
and the connection: It is Fiber connection?

Back
Top Bottom