• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hello i got problems.. with 10.98 server

demon111

Reaction score
Hello guys i have 2 problems first i cant create items or raids with my god acc.. and i cant change the exp from the server i hope someone can help me.. :)

You have to be way more specific... What happens when you try to spawn an item? And you might be changing the EXP rate in config.lua but instead you should try editing the EXP stages (data/xml/stages.xml)

In (Data/XML/Stages.xml) find
<config enabled="1" />
0=disabled
1=enabled

Hello guys i have 2 problems first i cant create items or raids with my god acc.. and i cant change the exp from the server i hope someone can help me.. :)
Are you using tfs or otx? And changing the servers exp should be in config.lua. What acces does your god acc have? Can it do other things? You can check it in talkactions what acces you need to create items and start raids.

i use tfs.. someone can send me a stages xml? that i can try?
it's already included in data\xml\stages.xml
self explanatory to edit
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="8" multiplier="7" /> you get 7x exp when you're level 1-8
just change the values to whatever you'd like

i copy mine maybe something is wrong
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<config enabled="1" />
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="29" multiplier="70" />
<stage minlevel="30" maxlevel="49" multiplier="60" />
<stage minlevel="50" maxlevel="69" multiplier="45" />
<stage minlevel="70" maxlevel="99" multiplier="35" />
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="124" multiplier="30" />
<stage minlevel="125" maxlevel="160" multiplier="20" />
<stage minlevel="150" maxlevel="180" multiplier="15" />
<stage minlevel="180" maxlevel="200" multiplier="10" />
<stage minlevel="220" maxlevel="230" multiplier="5" />
<stage minlevel="270" multiplier="3" />
</stages>

Why does it have to be changed in stages? Disable that and change it in config.lua?
Code:
-- Rates
-- NOTE: rateExp is not used if you have enabled stages in data/XML/stages.xml
rateExp = 200
rateSkill = 100
rateLoot = 3
rateMagic = 80
rateSpawn = 1

You probablly have other numbers but change rateExp = XXX to what you want.

And about not being able to create items or starting a raid like I said check in your talkactions what acces you need for it.

Back