• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hellpsy Showoff

Looks nice, though would suggest fixing that waterfall up and perhaps adding some more water/land border near the north waterfall so the wall doesn't look super straight, looks surprisingly nice though

I love this connection of two grass and leaves borders, i would do sth different with the lower rope east start

Looks nice, though would suggest fixing that waterfall up and perhaps adding some more water/land border near the north waterfall so the wall doesn't look super straight, looks surprisingly nice though
I love this connection of two grass and leaves borders, i would do sth different with the lower rope east start
I really appreciate your feedbacks, I will try to improve the last piece.

Here's another spot from the same map.
2.PNG

That water sprite new original one or custom? it looks fucking sick..
tropical maps with that water is going to be, wow.
Really nice looking maps dude :)

I like the last oic very much, maybe i ll make a city in this style somewhen

Is this waterfall Sprite custom to adapt to the color of the clear water? Because by logic it is shallow water and has no reason to have a waterfall for it, although the result was very good.

Is this waterfall Sprite custom to adapt to the color of the clear water? Because by logic it is shallow water and has no reason to have a waterfall for it, although the result was very good.
You're right, the waterfall is a custom sprite. 😬

67e78e38b0a904beb2a5fade2288b128.png
3096b1241314126744720a7a735ecd35.png

94e588625f7d66b8083843b3a81e3ff5.png

Back